Wetlook-Online

Message # 17445

Subject: Hello Wamtec Gold - new tv clips online

Date: Mon 01/08/05 15:55:16 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
WAMTEC GOLD - WAM & Underwater Videos & TV clips

http://www.wamgold.com/

Get a $100 credit to choose free DVDs when you join

WETLOOK VIDEOCLIP: Dunk Tank TV - CHiPs star Randi Oakes goes in the dunk tank from 3 different shows. Firstly in the dunk tank on "The Love Boat" and then in 2 episodes of "Battle of the Network Stars" (being dunked by her husband/actor Gregory Harrison) from 1979.

WETLOOK VIDEOCLIP: Wetlook TV -  Period Dress wetlook. A lady in formal victorian style dress is dunked in the river

by some peasant girls also in dresses (Brazilian TV, 2003).

MESSY VIDEOCLIP:  Slapstick TV - a 7 minute compilation of slapstick scenes from "Ministry of Mayhem" (UK, 2005).

Firstly Holly gets soaked and slimed at "The Thank You Desk", then Holly dresses up as a French Maid for some pie

slapstick, and then it's more mores, whipped cream and sliming scenes.

MESSY VIDEOCLIP: Mud TV - Scenes from the "Gatalympics" (mud olympics) mud games from Japan (1998). Over 10,000

mudlarkers attend these annual games every June in Kashima City, Japan. Many foreign teams from Germany and Australia etc also send teams to play in these mud games -- perhaps we should send a team of our girls there one year. I would love to sponsor some events like this.

UNDERWATER VIDEOCLIP: Underwater TV - Another documentary on underwater supermodel & freediver Tatjana Patiz (German

TV, 2001). Tatjana discusses her modelling and then does some freediving and scubadiving with dolphins.

UNDERWATER VIDEOCLIP: Underwater TV - a great segment from Mexican TV on the new Coral Room bar in New York City that has an aquarium tank behind the bar, and where underwater models and mermaids do shows 2-3 times a week. The shows are sometimes mermaid shows, and on other nights they have girls in lingerie, dresses and stockings performing in the water tank. Now THATS the kind of business I would like to own (Aquaro from Australia...how are our plans coming along to create a business like this in Asia in 2006...I know you have found several bars for sale at good tourist beach areas out in Asia that we can convert into an aquariuam entertainment place like the Coral Room....and I am willing to invest in this, so lets try to get this project going in 2006).

Full list of online Videos now playing ...

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/updates/updates.html

More to come soon.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]