WetlookPro

Message # 17388.3

Subject: Hello Re: best live wetlook I ever saw

Date: Fri 29/07/05 11:06:10 GMT

Name: frog my

Email: froggy_ong@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
similiar incident too few weeks back.. the 6(4 guys and 2 gals) of us went to play in a stream(called the Ulu Chepor Picnic Area)..while we were enjoying ourself another groups of all girls came and play near us(the opposite bank to be precise) most of them were wearing t-shirts and shorts(some looks like lycra)..

most of them are quite pretty... and got nice bodies too since their wet t shirt clings to every curves on their body.. but one girl is outstanding cos she's wearing a white colour t shirt and white shorts.. her bra is white and thin..

got transparent and can see a hint of her pinkish nipples... and her white shorts is transparent too showing her black panties..

we invited them to join us and they agreed... luckily for us we got 2 girls in our group, earsier to pursuade them... the wonderful thing is the white t shirt chick do not mind us admiring her... and she seems to be aware we all can see her nips... and there is no doubt of her being the best wetlook chick i ever saw.. got the looks, body and humour... we all r wammers no doubt cos all of us enjoys swimming fully clothed.

Next trip to ulu chepor is in 2 weeks time.. will try to invite the group of girls to come along.. hopefully the white t shirt chick will be there..

frog

ps.. wanted to post a group pics of us in the stream but some of the girls r shy n say no to it.. gotta respect their privacy..sigh..:(

In reply to Message (17388) Bouncing best live wetlook I ever saw

By Robbi - de Fri 29/07/05 08:42:58 GMT

I was on the lake with my boat today. I saw a girl at the bank and some voice told me: Go there! When I reached the bank I saw, that it was the girl I saw swimming fully clothed twice before. She said to her friends: "I'd like to go into the water now!" Her friend respondet: "Okay, you can have my shorts then." She said: "No, thanks - I go in with my clothes." And then she went in - step by step... very slowly. She was pretty. She wore a tight black long-sleeved Sweater and tight jeans. She asked her friends to go away, as she wanted to get in allone. It took her at least five minutes or more until she was in completely. She was enjoying it. And I was just 3 meters away with my boat. It was like a Stormy Waters Scene.

I spoke to her, as she did it for the third time I saw her. She told me, that she forgot her bathing suit and I was like: "Yes, I know ;o)"

Imagine, she dated for swimming and each time she unfortunately forgot her bathing suit.

That was the best slow walk-in I ever saw in my entire wetlook career.

I am sure, she is one of us!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]