WetlookPro

Message # 16958.1

Subject: Idea Re: No Subject

Date: Mon 04/07/05 17:17:32 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've also been disappointed with the camera work and lighting of many wetlook videos I have purchased. After spending all that money (sometimes $50 or $60 per tape), and time eagerly awaiting its delivery, it is sometimes a letdown to see less-than-hoped-for result, and frustrating to find the camera moving off my favourite subject at precisely the wrong moment.

However, I can see the producer's point of view also. Some have sunk a lot of time and money into buying/renting the equipment, acquiring wardrobe, and lining up models and locations. Whatever we may think of the final product, many producers have placed their pride in what they've done, and would rightly be offended by criticism. After all, they have provided a form of entertainment tailor-made to your fetish - one which would not even exist were it not for their efforts.

There is an element of "buyer beware" which is addressed to some degree by the vidcaps or even vidclips many producers publish. In most cases, they are fairly representative of what can expect to see on the actual tape/DVD you buy. Most of the producers are a "reputable" bunch - they don't want to rip you off, and word spreads quickly about the few who have had issues delivering on their promises.

In the "beginning", there was so little of this material that we had to be thankful for what few gems we could find. With so much material and so many choices now available, perhaps the time has come to introduce a mainstream institution to the genre of wetlook/WAM entertainment - the critic.

With so much variation in every aspect of quality (both technical and "artistic"), between different producers and even within a single producer's line, the wise purchaser could benefit from some sort of guide to know what to expect before spending his money. The producers will tell you that customers shop with their wallets, but those buying decisions are currently based on vidcaps, occasional vidclips, and descriptions which are often hyped-up. Maybe the time has come for discerning WAM consumers to be a little better informed before they buy. The WAM critic may become the worst enemy of some producers, but may encourage some of them to pay more attention to things they had previously overlooked or even ignored.

In reply to Message (16958) Talking No Subject

By Anonymous - uu Mon 04/07/05 13:39:19 GMT

I am going to venture onto thin ice here. Reference the post 16953 about braless models. That was a good discussion.  

I have raised a complaint of my own. I have purchased several tapes from several vendors. Some are exceptional some are fair. I am talking about the professional PHOTOGRAPHERS who sell paid tapes and CD's.

I have noticed that many of the videos are shot with poor lighting. They will pose models in the surf WITH THE SUN BEHIND THEM. Or, exiting a pool with the model in shadow. Photography is painting with LIGHT! You need LIGHT to make pictures. When a model is in shadow or creating her own shadow you lose the picture of those great, shiny, clinging, wet clothes.

I have also noticed that when they do get light, like full sunlight, they overexpose.

I have suggested that they use modeling lights to fill in shadows and use polarizing filters to POP the colors and eliminate the glare of bright lights.

I have complained to the producers before and thought I was going to have to sleep with my .45 under my pillow. They got downright fiesty about it. I have been told I'm crazy and to mind my own business. Like, real friendly typs.

So, the next time you plunk down $35 or $60 for one of those PROFESSIONAL TAPES and you spend part of your time viewing empty pool water, something that resembles Batman at night or a glowing ghost remember what I say.

Crank up the old Apple and let them know that they can do better.

Now, that said, I never complain about the FREE stuff on line. After all, it's free and someone went to a lot of effort to share with us at their own expense. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Also, there are some producers that are really professional photographers and do a fantastic job. Thanks again.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]