WetlookPro

Message # 16921.1

Subject: Info Another great Smokies location

Date: Mon 04/07/05 12:55:42 GMT

Name: Getwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Cherokee, NC (Cherokee Indian reservation) has a nice creek running thru it that comes out of the Smokies Mountain National Park. Many times I've seen girls and women wading, swimming, floating on inner tubes, etc. with their clothes on. Use to go to college close-by in the late 70's and rode thru there quite often. Not sure what it's like these days, but imagine it's still has to be a nice wetlook spot. Was visiting there about 4 years ago and saw a few women playing in the creek in their clothes.
In reply to Message (16921) Read This Vacation Wetlook

By wetgalfan - wetgalfan@yahoo.com us Sat 02/07/05 14:32:30 GMT

We just got back from a week in the Smoky Mountains.  Yesterday we went to Dollywood for the second time.  During my last ride on the "Smoky Mountain Rampage" I finally got my wish.  Throughout we week I had been on this rafting ride 4 times with my wife and kids, as everyone likes the water, but we hadn't seen or experienced anything other than a few splashes.  That all changed.  During this last ride, I went on with my middle daughter and got placed in a boat with two ladies and two other little kids.  One of the ladies was wearing an all-white outfit and kept talking about how her "lucky backpack" had kept her dry each time she had ridden.  We bobbed along getting splashed here and there.  We got to the area with the 25 cent water cannons for spectators and nothing.  I was resigned to think that this ride was going to be as dry as the others when we came to a spot that I don't ever remember producing a splash.  We must have hit it just right.  A wave came over the boat and the lady in white vanished for a second.  There wasn't a bit of her left dry from her hair to her shoes and she just had to sit there showing off her now visible underwear for the whole world to see.  It didn't seem to bother her that much.  We got off the ride as a group and I got the great view from the rear as she headed down the exit walk.  I lost site of her as she and her group headed for the water cannons.  What a great vaction memory.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.068 seconds to generate ]