MyWetloook

Message # 16725.1.1.2

Subject: Info Thoughts on the WWF

Date: Wed 22/06/05 16:28:09 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This one is certainly more straightforward :) It's easier to skim-read a single page than weave in and out of various sub-fora on a classical forum system such as phpBB, UBB or Invision.

Both Nigel's code and phpBB are, though, irritatingly let down by URL inconsistency -- the URL to any given post can change. Here, it's showc.cgi vs next.asp, and phpBB just screws around; UBB is just as bad. This of course makes visited link highlighting ineffective and tracking a huge page of items with no clue which you have and have not yet read is not easy. That I have given up up next.asp helps, as now all visited links show as visited on my machine :)

Someone claimed that this is not the place to find romance ... I guess it does figure, given the nature of most posts. I am a member of the Other Forum too, but didn't see much real evidence of it being a place to actually discuss wetlook as a hobby/interest/passion. I suppose there is always the factor that wetlook is one of those things best done for real, and not clinically discussed with people on the Internet (ditto listening to really good music). One of those days I should post my pics of a self-portrait shoot in the bathroom using a tiny 0.1 MP camera. I still remember running around my room soaked and dripping on stuff (all the mess!) trying to find my pack of batteries to put another one in the camera, so that I could complete my mission before anyone else got home :P (this was after a dying battery caused the camera to lock up, right after I'd touched it with a wet hand! Thought I'd broken it for a while, until I got it to work again and identified the sluggish behaviour as a sign of a weak battery).

Course, being a male dominated forum it would probably not be well received. That, and I fear what it would do to my site's monthly bandwidth limit :P

Actually, on the gender theme, I have to say, the forum subtitle of "Wet Clothes Wet Jeans Wet Dresses Wet Girls Wet Panties Wet Bra Wet knickers" doesn't sound like the ideal way to entice the opposite sex, as it objectifies them considerably. Were I a woman, on entering the page I think the aura of female objectification would send me away. Of course, there's nothing wrong with objectifying women as long as the women get to objectify all the men at the same time, as I am sure those women who enjoy wetlook as far as seeing wet men will be doing.

To me, wetlook in terms of the Internet and the likes of Webshots through to Erik Elsas fills a gap in my life that is nevertheless still waiting to be occupied by a woman. Not that I don't appreciate people posting lots of links here for me to go look at :)

ok enough rambling for now :)

In reply to Message (16725.1.1) Hello well said, this is the best forum

By James - richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk ex Wed 22/06/05 15:11:02 GMT

ONly thing good about the other one is the stories
In reply to Message (16725.1) Hello Re: I'm Afraid.....

By G.O.P. - uu Wed 22/06/05 14:04:50 GMT

The other forum friendly? I don't consider a forum firendly if all candids are strictly prohibited, and if you have to register to post. I will stay here.
In reply to Message (16725) Sad I'm Afraid.....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 22/06/05 13:44:22 GMT

....that this forum is quickly becoming a very unfriendly place to be Sad I u want me , I'll be at the friendly forum Happy http://www.wetlookform.com/  Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]