Wetlook-Online

Message # 71673.2

Subject: Read This Been there

Date: Thu 26/10/17 13:48:53 GMT

Name: BJ ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
First, I'm old so it is a bit different. Your problem may be temporary. Don't know how long it has been going on with you. Could be anything and will correct itself.

Happened when I was in my 50's.  Worrying about it or obsessing over it only makes it worse.

I assume that you can still ejaculate but just can't get or maintain an erection.

I learned to use my fingers. Actually, I had a girlfriend who had a problem having an orgasm by conventional sex and loved manual manipulation. That was a blessing for me because I learned a lot about women.  Real slow and steady usually does it.

Learn to make it 'ladies first'.  

Get your partner to do you by hand. My doctor recommended oral sex but the partner doesn't like that. She gets me off by hand. The best of all is in the hot tub or shower with her wearing pants and shirt. And, I like going down on her. Drives her crazy.

If partners won't work with you then they may be the wrong partner for you. Change your way of thinking. Satisfy her first; if she doesn't help you out then find someone who will. My friend has been really fantastic about it.

These things may be hard for a young person to hear. But, like anything else it usually has a way around it.

Good luck

In reply to Message (71673) None Just want to vent...ot

By Anonymous - uu Thu 26/10/17 04:19:28 GMT

It's been almost two years since my ED started. Talked to doctors, tried medication and felt awful, my insurance won't cover the pump and I don't want a pump. It sucks because I'm only 28. I experienced it before, in my early 20s due to an antidepressant I was taking, but once I stopped taking it everything went back to normal. Now I don't know what to do. I ran through a fountain with a female friend a month ago, and felt nothing.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]