minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 22:02:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 61431.1.1.1

Subject: Sad Re:Brad and Sammi... closed????

Date: Mon 26/05/14 20:54:09 GMT

Name: bryce us

Email: bradandsammi@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi there. Yes, we did close down. Here's a cop/paste of the original post I made on UMD:

For this final thread I suggest a glass of Tito's vodka with the song "The Darkest Days" by Dog Fashion Disco. Think of it as exit-music.

Friends, fans, other folks,

It brings us great sadness to announce that after over 13 years of my wife and I sharing our wet and muddy adventures with you out there in internet-land, we are shutting our website down this coming weekend. From Sammi's (adidas_chik on here) first roll in the mud when she was just a city girl who'd never gotten more than her shoes dirty at a concert up to the nutty winter-swimmer and extreme mudder she became, you have watched with us as we've grown.

Through multiple apartments, changing budgets, the dawn of digital photography, the pregnancy with our two beautiful children being captured in (very) pregnant clothed baths, the ups and downs, the faulty equipment and overly drunken states, the exciting move to a download store... you have followed all of it. You've read my long descriptions about the details of each event, the story behind the photos, my personal blog of what exactly goes into making each crazy adventure happen. We were pretty much the very last free WAM site on the internet, giving away probably 15,000 photos for free with the hope that you would simply enjoy them and perhaps send an email to say thank you.

We have made countless amazing friends from all over the globe. We have received more emails than I can count from couples who told us our site showed them WAM can be a fun couples-activity, and in doing so have improved relationships and marriages. We've been told by some of the models you've seen here on UMD that we inspired them to make their own sites, videos and photos. It has been a fantastic and wonderful part of our lives. Over 1/4 of our lives has been lived with our site in the background. And man, what a ride!

Sadly, this chapter of our lives must come to a close. Due to personal issues far beyond easy fixes the time has come to pull the plug and shut it down. No need for details here. Those issues are for us to reconcile in private. Just understand that this is the most necessary course of action for us to take. It sucks, but there are many things in real life worth far more than sharing photos and videos with you fine people.

We will miss it. Some of you may miss it as well. But rather than just letting it vanish I figured it would be nice to provide an obituary here, to pay my own respects to "our little website." And to think we had another 4000 photos waiting to be posted through a dozen adventures... bummer.

The site will remain operational until this weekend. Please feel free to peruse it one last time with a good drink and some great music (the suggestions will become apparent) and enjoy the stories one more time. Grab the photos you love. Send an email to say "thanks" just one more time.

Sincerely, thank you to everyone over 13+ years for all the fantastic emails, stories, photos, suggestions, and gifts. We won't forget how good most of you have treated us, and we are grateful.

Sammi aka adidas_chik will be closing our download store this weekend as well. She is working on a proper final posting that will be much more exciting to look at than all this text.

Be well, friends. And thank you.

In reply to Message (61431.1.1) Oooh Re:Brad and Sammi... closed????

By Iron Ingo - de Mon 26/05/14 14:37:41 GMT

Thanx for information....
In reply to Message (61431.1) Sad Re:Brad and Sammi... closed????

By 1wamnut - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Mon 26/05/14 14:22:51 GMT

Sad  There was a posting on UMD that stated they were going to shut things down. The reason was a personal decision between the 2 of them. I hope they are both ok.
In reply to Message (61431) Sad Brad and Sammi... closed????

By Iron Ingo - de Mon 26/05/14 13:28:10 GMT

http://bradnsammi.com/home.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]