MyWetloook

Message # 58303.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:I concur - MALWARE WARNING

Date: Thu 27/06/13 20:41:46 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've had reason to contact Nigel via that link before - I'm well acquainted with it. Just wasn't sure if it was warranted for this situation.

My own experience is as follows:

Some months ago, I followed one of his links and it screwed up my desktop. I think the domain in question was novamilfs. I'm pretty sure (but not absolutely certain) I have visited that site previously without issue. But, I've stayed away from following any of those links since then. Today, he posted a link to a different domain; one which I also thought I'd visited safely before. So, I followed it, and *poof*, my desktop got screwed up in the same manner as with the novamilfs link.

I can't recall if I've ever followed links posted by falcon without consequences (if I indeed visited either of those sites in the past). I'm just 2/2 in recent experience.

Before I go prodding Nigel with a "ban" request, I thought I'd at least try to get as complete a picture as possible - including experience of others, and even a rebuttal from falcon, if he has one to offer.

If my post seems a bit provocative, it is intentional. I want to get to the truth. Is he not even aware the links are hazardous? Are there only two of us affected by those links i.e. a non-issue for the community in general? Are these links merely (and perhaps unintentionally) activating some sort of malware I inadvertently picked up from somewhere else?

In reply to Message (58303.2.1) None Re:I concur - MALWARE WARNING

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 27/06/13 19:51:38 GMT

I suggest you report this to Nigel who can ban his IP address and block his postings if you say he has a persistant track record of posting dangerous links..See Nigels link on the top of the forum to report Abuse.
In reply to Message (58303.2) Warning! I concur - MALWARE WARNING

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 27/06/13 15:19:14 GMT

This is the second time I've had to do a major recovery after following one of falcon's links.

I am using a somewhat "disposable" environment; unfortunately a bit dated... IE8 on XP, and running under a "limited" account, so the scope of impact is relatively confined.

Nevertheless, it screws up my desktop rendering the account unusable. Takes a fair bit of work so set up a new account, salvage email, etc... likely not lost anything of significance, but what a pain!

I've only seen this happen after following a link posted by falcon; nobody else's links ever do this sort of thing.

FALCON: WTF??? Why are the links you post so destructive? And why only the links you post?

To everyone else: think twice before following any of falcon's links, especially if you are using a browser/OS comparable to mine!

I've learned my lesson. Never again follow a link posted by falcon!

In reply to Message (58303) Film/AVI Sexy car washing

By falcon - uu Thu 27/06/13 04:45:26 GMT

http://www.jetmovs.com/2013/06/eurobabe-car-wash/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.091 seconds to generate ]