Wetlook-Online

Message # 56591.1.1

Subject: None Hooters Girls V Star Trek Girls

Date: Mon 31/12/12 23:23:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Here is another of the many shootes where we have used our Hooters costumes (bought off Ebay).....with this video shoot we decided to have the girls play some games in the pool with our Star Trek girls...

http://www.wamtec.com/BTZ/MD/MD05/MD05.html

This shoot was a lot of fun......but you had to suspend all disbelief to go along with the concept of some Star Trek girls beaming down to Planet Hooters for some R & R.

I did this shoot as a mini protest to the new Hooters Hotel that was opening in Las Vegas several years ago....i.e. they had Hooters Girls as pool waitresses....but they failed to deliver on wetlook cos  none of them ever went in the pool....so I decided to

do my own version where the Hooters poolside waitresses would wade into the pool to serve customers.

MK

In reply to Message (56591.1) None Re:Wet HOOTER'S girls

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 31/12/12 17:40:20 GMT

There are no sites in the world that I know of that are devoted to wet hooters girls.

All you will find are various wetlook producers who put their models in Hooters uniforms and shoot them in the pool etc....so these are not real Hooters girls but models wearing Hooters uniforms. I have shot lots of my models in Hooters unforms in wetlook scenes, and other prroducers have done the same thing too.

Here are one of the many Hooters uniforms shoots I did on my www.sexyflexi.com site

http://sexyflexi.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-191-0048

I shot a couple dozen other models and scenes like this on our other site www.tzmodels.com

So....it is easy to find "fake" Hooters girls scenes....cos many producers buy the unforms and do such shoots.

Finding "real" Hooters girl wet scenes where they keep their socks on.....that is almost impossible to find these days....i.e.

- whenever Hooters girls do dunk tank or carwash events.....they always drop the uniforms and change into bikinis or shorts and t shirts....and no socks

- whenever Hooters Girls participate in the polar plunge events at Special Olympics charity events....they keep their tops and shorts on....but always take their socks off

The ONLY event I know of, where there are real Hooters Girls getting wet and where they keep their socks on...are the annual mud volleyball events held in Ohio each year....where they auction off 2 Hooters girls to raise money for charity....and the winning bidders get to carry the Hooters girls intlo

the mud and dunk them in the mud. Now...this is a mud event, but when the girls leave the mud they are hosed down by the local Fire department....and...they keep their socks on too. A friend of mind sent me some footage of these events in the 1990's.....and I uploaded it to my www.fullscreenclips.com site....and you can see those pics here ...

http://fullscreenclips.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-66-0539

Thats the status....there are no sites devoted to Hooters Girls wetlook....cos no such events exist on a regular basis....and it is very hard to find such events.

A friend of mine sent me this video footage he shot at a local charity golf tournament in Toronto, Canada.....he provided the dunk tank...and so he got to dunk this Hooters Girl..

http://candidwetlook.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-70-0323

MK

In reply to Message (56591) None Wet HOOTER'S girls

By erick - eng121579@yahoo.com us Mon 31/12/12 12:22:43 GMT

Does anyone know what site has wet 'HOOTER'S' girls in full uniform photos, pics  or videos? Please let me know thank you very much. If you are that tim buck 2 dude, no need to reply. You sent me girls in snow and pics of girls feet give me a break beat it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]