WetlookPro

Message # 50977.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Nice tip! [nt]

Date: Thu 14/07/11 23:59:14 GMT

Name: wetjeremy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (50977) Talking For those that like to get wet but can't always

By David - spawn75@gmail.com us Tue 12/07/11 20:15:27 GMT

For those like me (who also like getting wet as well as looking) but can't or don't always have a place to get wet. I have discovered something. Now this may sound a little odd but hear me out.(so to speak) Truck stop showers. I was able to do one today and I'm not like most who like getting wet. I actually like to cross dress and get wet. So, I'm not able to do this at home very much since I have a step daughter and her fiance living with me. It costs roughly 11 bucks to use the shower and it's a private room with a deadbolt on it that can't be opened from the outside. The room is about the size of a hotel bathroom. It has a sink, toilet, and a standup shower. Some have chairs in them, some even have a bathtub, but I wouldn't recommend sitting in them. Anyway, they usually provide towels also and you can take as long as you like. I think I was in there for an hour and a half today with no problem. But they also weren't busy. If they had been, I probably would have gotten a knock on the door. I was able to get complety dressed up and have a nice long shower, then changed back into my regular clothes. I use a basic backpack to hold my stuff in and they DON'T check them. You just go up to either the counter or the kiosk to pay for the shower. You get a receipt with your shower information on it along with a random PIN to enter to open the door. So, has anybody else ever done this or am I the first one to say anything? If I'm the first, I claim the stake on it!!!!  Tongue

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]