WetlookPro

Message # 46613.8

Subject: None SPAM [nt]

Date: Thu 28/10/10 08:52:08 GMT

Name: Nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (46613) Question "The Mothership" - time to ask all users - WHY?

By Miguel - uu Wed 27/10/10 14:10:20 GMT

OK, I tried to get an answer out of Erik, but I think it's time to ask the general wetlook world about this strange company. Many very established web sites use "The Mothership". I sense a personal friendship or something at work. However as I pointed out to Erik, we have 2010 now. I he says the company is legit and many of you will also, but I work at a bank, and this company is an absolute no-go zone for me and probably many others. Why? Because:

1) It has no professional credit card processor website

2) It has no 24h hotline etc

3) It has no certificates

4) It is based only in the US with no EU office. Most established companies have at least another office in the EU (and sometimes also a third one in Asia).

Points 1-3 make it look unprofessional, but point 4 is of vital importance. We all know how the US justice system works. They often don't even extradite serious criminals to other countries (and I'm talkinga bout countries with justice systems no worse then the EU's and better "human rights" records: like Canada, Japan or EU Countries), so an EU (or anything else) customer really has a chance like a snowball in hell against a US company if something goes wrong.

As my work in the banking sector has a lot to do with fraud (and no, we never had problems with the Mothership, but with about 20 million CC's we never had anyone use it also) I really am perplexed with this companies popularity in the wetlook world and the taboo that surrounds it. I asked a few times and nobody wants to pursue the issue or even ask questions. I am not stupid and I did see in the archives that the company seems to have something in common with the greats of wetlook (MK, Leonmoomin, Erik etc), but that does not make me less nervous about sites that give it as an ONLY option. To say the truth it makes me MORE uneasy, as an eerie taboo concerning something totally not logical (like having one CC company that is such a strange one) is enforced by the powerful (sort of wetlook establishment, huh?).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.054 seconds to generate ]