MyWetloook

Message # 34717.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: getting wet outdoors

Date: Mon 17/03/08 01:29:42 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree strongly with luv2wade and Victor.  I'd feel more comfortable when I see a bunch of other people wading in the stream too, like in the Zion Narrows of Southwest Utah.  I'd love to find a woman to go along on these adventures, but then she might think I was some type of freak and tell me to stay away from her.  I couldn't do this with other guys, because then that would appear gay (as in homosexual), which there's nothing wrong with; it's just that I'm straight.  And if someone over 30, regardless of gender, goes wading in a stream fully clothed, everyone's going to think they're developmentally disabled or under the influence of some type of drug.

The only type of wetlook I enjoy is outdoors in natural bodies of water during the day.  I also like to see wetlook that's "believable", which means shorts, t-shirt or tank-top, and tennis shoes.  In a fast-moving river or creek, flip-flops can get lost, and some foot protection with thick soles is sometimes necessary to keep the feet from getting cut.  It's just not believable to me for a lady to go into the water wearing high-heels and a formal dress, like they're dressed for a professional job.

In reply to Message (34717.2) Hello Re: getting wet outdoors

By Victor - victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru ru Sun 16/03/08 19:21:05 GMT

In fact, I cannot make up my mind to go swimming clothed in public alone.

The situation is like this. No one nowadays is surpried to see teenagers or people in early twenties getting wet. As you can judge by the pictures from the fountains in Moscow, it's not a rare sight here.

It's OK, if a woman goes swimming clothed. What should she do, if she is hot and has no bathing suit?

But if a man in his late thirties goes swimming clothed everyone will think that he has drunk too much.

And I haven't got a woman who will agree to go clothed with me.

In reply to Message (34717) Hello getting wet outdoors

By luv2wade - uu Sun 16/03/08 18:49:19 GMT

I have a strong love of wading fully clothed in rivers etc but always I am worried soeone will come along and see me.In truth I would like to be seen doing it but need a reason for it in first place,if my wife occasionaly comes along its not as bad as a couple seem to go unquestioned but solo wetting is a concern.Do any others in here who wet in public or outdoors have an excuse so to speak or just not worry if seen?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]