WetlookPro

Message # 28565.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: sharon tate wet scene classic

Date: Wed 18/04/07 11:00:58 GMT

Name: Brian ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The girl in the mud scene was the gorgeous STELLA STEVENS.

In reply to Message (28565.1.1) Hello Re: sharon tate wet scene classic

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Wed 18/04/07 08:04:21 GMT

Website: http://www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlookwhydoit.htm

Cheers Brian - Agree that Tate's 12 Chairs swim is better, didn't actually say this one was the best - just a fav - not sure which of the matt helm films the elke sommer swim was from - there are four films  and at least three have wetlook scenes - Anne Margaret swims from a crashing hovercraft in one - there's a girl falling about in mud in another - a recurant theme was Dean Martin as helm's wake up bed which tips him and his lover of the day into a pool - he uses it to kill one female asassin in one film - he even sings a song caled 'make 'em wet' in  some films, virtually an anthem for us. Best washes, AC.  
In reply to Message (28565.1) Hello Re: sharon tate wet scene classic

By Brian - ex Wed 18/04/07 07:42:49 GMT

Thanks for posting this Arthur. I agree this is a classic. Did not Elke Sommer take a fully clothed swim earlier in the same film?

However I have to disagree because I think Sharon Tate's best swim in her clothes was that film called ' Twelve Chairs plus one'.

The one where she dives into the pool wearing white shirt, jeans and red shoes to rescue a chair !

The exit from the pool is spectacular with the now transparent shirt and gleaming jeans as good as any wetlook action I have ever seen.

In reply to Message (28565) Hello sharon tate wet scene classic

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Wed 18/04/07 06:12:59 GMT

Website: www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlookswimmingstrokes.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhLOTlK4jy0  Classic scene from a matt helm film in which Sharon Tate, soon to be tragically murdered by Charles Manson, tries to wade across a river that is obviously deeper than she thinks - one of my favourite wet scenes ever.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]