Wetlook-Online

Message # 26994.13.1.1.1

Subject: Danger Re: Evil is the reason

Date: Fri 26/01/07 00:36:31 GMT

Name: wetgalfan us

Email: wetgalfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The main reason for Al-Qaeda is the fact that evil people, using their religion to hide their fascist beliefs in a one-world-order under the laws of Islam as an excuse, kill innocent people.  They are responsible for their actions.  BTW it was you lib's favorite organization which set the rules for the first Gulf War.  We follwed them once and look what it got us.  Don't try revising history with me.  It won't work.
In reply to Message (26994.13.1.1) Hello wetgalfan: don't confuse reason and result

By waterjoe - de Thu 25/01/07 13:45:30 GMT

The main reason for Al Quaida is the U.S.government itself. If they would have closed their bases in islamic countries, especially Saudi-Arabia, after the Kuwait-war in 1991, Al Quaida woulnd't have been founded.

It's not my idea, Osama Bin Laden has said it.

In reply to Message (26994.13.1) Info Re: idiots all over the world

By wetgalfan - wetgalfan@yahoo.com us Thu 25/01/07 02:30:52 GMT

The idiots are those fans of the previous administration who needed 9/11 to show them that THEY were wrong in failing to do anything about Islamofascists.  The idiots all over the world are those who believe that we can reason with these nutjobs.  They also want to blame America for all of the world's problems when we have done more to help the rest of the world than most other countries COMBINED.  Jealousy is to be expected.  When you're on top, everyone wants to cut you down.
In reply to Message (26994.13) Danger Re: idiots all over the world

By Chris - de Tue 23/01/07 20:35:31 GMT

hi roadrage!

Also in europe are many idiots like those bush-fans in the US. Those people need katastrophes like the iraq war to learn that they are wrong and some never understand anything.

cheers

In reply to Message (26994) Question Off topic - An Inconvenient Truth.

By Roadrage - us Sun 21/01/07 12:42:56 GMT

Has anyone seen the movie "An Inconvenient Truth"?  It's a real slap in the face kind of wake up call.  It's scary how to think what we've done to our planet, especially "us" in the US.  It's a simple fact that we pollute more than anyone else in the world.  All you have to do is look at any video from Europe or Japan to see that they make an effort to drive more fuel effecient vehicles than we do.  Every family in the United States with more than one child feels they need to have a massive FWD SUV.  That's bullshit!  Does anyone in Europe drive a Ford Excursion or a Chevy Suburban?

I hate bad-mouthing my country.  I am and always have been proud to be American.  It really bugs me that right now, the whole rest of the world see's us as ignorant, arrogant, wasteful war mongers!

I'm intersested in the opinions of others.  Americans and people world-wide

I love the United States and I'm proud to be a citizen.  I just hope that future generations will be able to feel the same way.

RR

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]