WetlookPro

Message # 20396.1.1

Subject: Read This Re: Re: wet jeans - loose, baggy, skintight et al

Date: Fri 20/01/06 18:06:07 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email: wlf@gungemaster.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My tastes are possibly somewhat out of style with current thinking, but the best jeans for a woman to get wet or gunged in are standard guys jeans - and original style, none of this "designer" business.

For decades jeans were jeans, all the same, just different sized.  They were originally designed for hard-working guys to wear (like it says in one of the ads - "the jeans that built America"), but as women bacame more liberated, and started wanting practical hard-wearing gear too, they simply put on the same "guy style" jeans.

Then back in the 60s or 70s someone figured out that if you modified the basic jean away from the standard design and stuck a designer label on, you could sell the result as "women's jeans" at six times the price, and it's all been downhill from there.

Read This The very best jeans of all to see a woman wet or gunged in would be original Levi 501s.  These are by no means "skin tight", but neither are they shapelessly baggy - they fit the body properly, giving a nice definition and shape to the hips, bum, and legs, and the waist is at the natural waistline.  This is how jeans should be.

There is a nice scene in "Tremmors 2" where two of the cast, one female, are trapped on top of a storage tank, and lie flat on top of it to avoid being visible from below.  There's a conversation shot from directly above, and the female lead is wearing traditional guy-style jeans and (IIRC) a denim shirt tucked into the jeans.  You get a perfect view of her lower body and legs, showing the shape beautifully.

I dislike low-rise jeans, and anything with a low-slung crotch to me is a complete abomination. Happy

In reply to Message (20396.1) Thumbs Up Re: wet jeans - loose, baggy, skintight et al

By 7 jeans fan - us Fri 20/01/06 16:41:15 GMT

Always hot are Abercrombie, True Religion, and Seven for all Mankind jeans.  Miss Sixty jeans are great too.  Tks MK!
In reply to Message (20396) Hello wet jeans - loose, baggy, skintight et al

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 20/01/06 11:30:37 GMT

Thanks for all the great feedback. This is useful data for us producers to know what you would like to see us shoot this year.

I don't keep up with fashion trends....so it is interesting to note that "Miss 60" jeans are very popular with the jeans fans.

Remember....you the fans have a voice...and whatever you want....us producers are listening.

tks

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.358 seconds to generate ]