Wetlook-Online

Message # 56194.1.1

Subject: None Re:"Killer Karaoke" - US Version of Sing if You Can

Date: Mon 19/11/12 02:37:44 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I reported on this way back on Feb 29th....that it would be coming to the USA in the Fall of 2012...

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?53547.1

The Brazilian version (Cante Se Puder) had been airing all this year....and is still going every week and has had more then 50 shows so far  (the UK version only lasted for 6 episodes)....but the Brazilian version sucks cos all they do each week is have messy stunts...but never any wetlook stunts so far. So the Brazilian version is for messy fans only.

The trailers for the upcoming U.S. version have already shown at least 3 different girls in the snake tank.....so we know the U.S. version has already filmed several wetlook scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNaLO-SDVrU

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRlEJqI1mg

My objection to the U.S. version is the same objection I have to shows like Fear Factor....who abuse animals in order to entertain people.

Some folks on this forum have a beef with baptism scenes...my particular beef is with any show that abuses animals on a gameshow....so the UK version was great cos they did not abuse animals and they had 3 different forms of wetlook (shower scenes, a swimming pool dunk, and a water tube dunk).

The UK version only tortured Celebrities in the tank by having ice-water...and they were doing it to raise money for charity....not to abuse snakes.....which is fine with me...i.e. abuse the idiots who go on these shows...cos they are being paid to be contestants....don't abuse innocent animals for human entertainment.

Anyway....you can see how much this show has been downgraded from the UK version.....cos both the UK and German versions of this show used famous celebrities in the water tank dunk....while the U..S. version is merely having nobodies on their show.

MK

In reply to Message (56194.1) None "Killer Karaoke" - US Version of Sing if You Can

By Anonymous - us Mon 19/11/12 01:22:00 GMT

Affixing a Subject Line.
In reply to Message (56194) TV No Subject

By Anonymous - us Mon 19/11/12 01:20:49 GMT

"Sing if You Can" is coming to the US!  'Killer Karaoke' premiers 11/23 on TruTV!

They have a 'Snake Tank'.  We'll see if they take a lesson from the UK version and do some cool Wetlook!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]