MyWetloook

Message # 54430

Subject: Bad Eyes Creeking

Date: Sun 27/05/12 06:07:33 GMT

Name: Neeter uu

Email: neeter@interlinks.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well I have not written any stories on here lately. But lately my husband has been off work and it has been great fun. We have made up our own word now for what we want to do.

We now like to go CREEKING. we love it. My husband & I walk along a creek and make our way to a deeper area and have some fun. Most of the time we have gone in jeans and

long sleeve tops. I like watching my hair float around me in the creek and he loves floating in the water with me. Everytime we go in we have a great time. my husband wants to take pictures next time but he enjoys getting wet also so I don't know when we will get any pictures.

We have been going to the creek for a a few days now. We start off by walking along the creek until we have to go into the water. we only get our shoes and cuffs of our pants wet but as we walk the water goes a bit higher each time. MOst of the time we enjoy just getting our pant legs wet and waiting to see how wet we will get. Once we get to our favorite spot we have gotten wet all the way up to our waist. I love floating in the water to watch my husbands face. He likes watching me enjoy myself. Once I am in the water I love the feel of the water around my pant legs. We both like jeans in the water it feels so good. I may have to take a bottle of shampoo next time to have some more fun.

next time jeans, shoes. long sleeve shirt.. should be lots of fun.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]