WetlookPro

Message # 50830.2

Subject: Talking Re:Babydoll in jacuzzi . photos &movie clip with some nudity

Date: Thu 30/06/11 09:59:25 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The hurtful comments you refer to are a violation of forum rules. When they occur, you should notify the admin (Nigel) so he can remove them, and potentially block the poster's IPs if they become repeat offenders.

This is meant to be an inclusive forum and it attracts people of a wide range of ages with widely differing tastes and preferences. Randy Raz has as much right to appear here as any other model. It's unfortunate that some people can't allow for the fact that others may not have matching ages and tastes, and can't exercise the courtesy and common decency of keeping their negative opinions to themselves.

I am reminded of a remark spoken by teens (more than once): "No one over 30 should be allowed to have sex". Makes you wonder what they propose to do when they reach that age themselves... ovbiously not a statement born out of an opinion which has been adequately thought through, and refects the flawed perspective that 10 years is an eternity. I'm sure anyone 40+ will agree with me that 10 years can go by in a flash and leave us wondering how it all happened so fast.

In reply to Message (50830) Pictures Babydoll in jacuzzi . photos &movie clip with some nudity

By Rusty - rusty104@yahoo.co.uk ex Thu 30/06/11 01:52:24 GMT

Website: http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/fotos931.htm

well despite some negative comments aimed at me I am going to continue to post , this is a very jacuzzi wet nice set by a mature charm who I and I know a ton of others like due to her regular wet sets, so if you want a under 25 model DONT LOOK. its will save you the trouble of having to post a nasty and hurtfull comment. BUT if you want to see a nice fun set of photos with a little nudity from someone who seems to enjoy her wet fun,  (I take this from the huge number of wet type sets on her site)  then enjoy.. Cheers Rusty

http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/fotos931.htm

ps the movie clip is ok too

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]