Wetlook-Online

Message # 50462

Subject: Talking A personal editorial on wetlook

Date: Sun 29/05/11 12:21:29 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you're reading this, I don't expect you to agree with me, nor do I intend to influence your views, merely to present my personal view at this point in time. So, if you don't like what I'm about to say, you know where the "back" button is...

I've been following wetlook on the internet since about 1995, which now adds up to more than a decade and a half, and I've had a personal "interest" for as long as I can remember. Over all that time, my tastes and specific interests have evolved, and I've seen a wide variety of wetlook. From casual to formally attired, totally un-sexy outfits to all-out sexually provocative, from barely dressed to multiple layers with barely an inch of skin visible, from scripted film scenes to glamour to spontaneous dunkings to accidents, and from thoroughly enjoyed by the subject to thoroughly disliked, and scenes/situations which are somewhat unique to scenes/situations which tend to occur frequently. In all that I've seen, I've come to find that there are certain elements which make up an enjoyable and/or erotic wetlook scenario, and some which just don't register for me.

I've occasionally encountered some jeans-and-t-shirt scenes/pictures which make nice wetlook, but that's almost always because the subject is wearing a thin, tight t-shirt without a bra and you can clearly see her nipples and the contours of her breasts. I'm pretty sure the appeal has to do with the woman effectively exposing herself (as if the shirt isn't there), but she is technically clothed, and that the wet shirt is sublty enhancing her figure. Since casual clothes seem to be a frequent option for impromptu swimwear, it often leads me to find more appeal in outfits which are more formal. Business wear for me comes out as a favourite because of the incongruity when the wearer gets wet. All-out formal (like evening gowns) don't really do so much for me because a lot of formal wear is about exposing skin - bare arms, shoulders, short skirts, etc. generally mean there's less clothing involved, and it just ain't wetlook if there aren't clothes getting wet.

This leads me to the matter of "coverage". Summer casual is frequently shorts and tank top, which to me is about the same as a swimsuit... not all that interesting as wetlook. Conversely, heavy winter coats, with hats, mittens, and boots, seem to take things too far the other way. It's nice to see a woman's shape, and all bundled up for blizzard hides pretty much everything. Those latex body suits, although form-fitting, and somehow interesting on some level, also seem to go a little too far for my liking. That leaves blouses, skirts and dresses, which are generally on the modest side, but dressy... hence my focus on business attire.

For me, sexy-when-dry outfits don't always make for good wetlook. Sometimes, they don't look any different when wet. Sometimes there just isn't enough there. Perhaps also, it's a matter of how much the wetlook adds to a turn-on. A sexy outfit is already a turn-on; getting it wet for the sake of "turn-on" factor is somewhat redundant. On the other hand, a non-sexy outfit owes everything to the wetlook factor when it gets wet.

The situation is also an important factor. Scripted scenes can be quite interesting from a wetlook point of view, but can also be non-starters. If the subject is in jeopardy, it seems to take away from the appeal of a scene for it's wetlook content; likewise, if the subject dislikes the situation, it's difficult not to empathize with the character. The same goes for accidents and impromptu dunkings... if the subject ends up enjoying their situation, despite it being unintended, it can be enjoyable to watch, but otherwise, it's difficult to enjoy a scene where the subject (character, actress, or self) just wants to be somewhere else. That's why I often enjoy glamour scenes; the subject is most likely enjoying the scene (at least not disliking it), although they can get predictable. Also, the more unique a scene is, the more interesting it can be.

All this leads me to a (perhaps inconsistent) personal "profile" of those scenes I currently enjoy versus those I don't. Those scenes of impromptu pool jumps at weddings are nice to watch, although it depends a lot on what the wedding party is wearing: more bare skin = less interesting wetlook. Those ads (TV and internet) built around the catchphrase "girls look hot wet, guys don't" hit most of the marks as I've discussed. Wet t-shirt contests are for me almost always non-starters... planned soaking of casually attired subjects, and there are a LOT of them. There are some classic movie moments which may be funny, may "count" as wetlook, but do nothing for me (e.g. Lucy and Ethel in a shower), and some moments from not-so-classic movies like John Derek's version of Tarzan, or a certain episode of "Tremors" which for me contain good helpings of great wetlook.

As I said, this is all just a personal view.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]