Wetlook-Online

Message # 50153.6

Subject: Band Re:? for long time wetlook fans

Date: Thu 05/05/11 00:43:18 GMT

Name: guitarguy us

Email: s_vankirk2002@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's not as much what is presented, it's how it's presented. I've found that most ladies are receptive to wetlook when presented in the right way. First of all, my suggestion is to avoid family and closest friends to discuss more intimate personal matters... it's just TMI (too much information) I've found that most of my female friends, and girlfriends have not been offended at all by the idea of wet clothing! Some have admiited to liking this, and discussing (not in too much detail) what situations they had gotten into, and what happened .... not how they FELT about it. When discussing whatever it is you like with your significant other, SHE must be your focus of attention. Avoid too much detail, or a specific body part that turns you on, She will feel like an object. She will begin to wonder if there's a relationship at all... and turn the discussion against you...  For instance, I have errantly disclosed that I like shapely ankles. That's too impersonal. It's better to compliment the way she walks, and then mention her ankles are sexy. (this is more personal in reference to HOW she walks which will appeal to HER, not JUST a body part)  BUT most ladies will gladly receive compliments about their legs, or hair, or eyes in general company. Most ladies are more than willing to please their men, and they want to be noticed. They will do just about anything to please, as long she's assured that she's appreciated, and not being used as an object for self gratification.

Many women are turned on by unusual quirks and things as long as they're not somewhere in the twilight zone! She can think something's a little wierd as long as the the PERSON isn't weird. Don't take your fetish or yourself too seriously! (She just has to know you like that)

Everybody likes something! I believe there are no exceptions. Ladies seem to be more centered upon fantasy, and more intensely than men. That's the key for them.... fantasy, not fetish. Wet clothing to woman is more of a fun thing, (unless it's a fetish of her own) and should always be fun, and if she knows her man thinks she's (extra) sexy in wet clothes, she'll be good with it!  When discussing wetlook with her, it may be a better approach to create fantasy with it, which she will appreciate playing a role..  (it's fun) rather than just bluntly stating what we men like. There's got to be something in it for her!.

In reply to Message (50153) None ? for long time wetlook fans

By Jesse - us Tue 03/05/11 23:13:48 GMT

I'm pretty new to this and have noticed that after looking at all these images of ladies in wet clothes that I'm actually very affected by their hair being wet...EE Wetlook photos and alot of things I've seen on a site called Wamtec...the photo's where the girls have their clothes wet look sexy but when they get their hair wet it gives them a complete different look and is so sensual...is this a seperate fetish or a progression of the fetish...I have no one to talk about this to and have already been told I had a problem from an x-girlfriend...I just wanted to know if anybody else feels this way.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]