minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 12:45:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 20293.1

Subject: Dancing Re: Anyone like wet nightwear??

Date: Sat 14/01/06 07:56:24 GMT

Name: WetDane dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Todd and Jennifer

Wow that is an incredible update! A real treat for us all on a cold saturday.

I Guess I am one of the many who is often fogetting to praise the wonderful work done by you and others in the wet look community, butlet me take the oportunity this time to say a big thanks for all the photos you post here.

it is always a delight to see what you are getting up to, and the hot tub is a great setting for your pictures. I think it gives a special dimension to the pictures when you can see a happy, wet woman in a bath  - and see the leafless trees and snow in the backgrond. It is almost surreal.

The present update in the nightclothes is perhaps the most revealing you have made to date. It is not that I prefer revealing clothes as such but I think this is a very erotic picture set. I hope (no - I know ) you had fun doing it.

With the latest braless photo sets - and this one see through as well - I hope that one day you will make the real classic: braless-in-a-thin-white-tshirt-that-gets-almost-invisble-when-wet photo set.  And include the faded-jeans-that-gets very-dark-when-wet too. And a pair of sneakers to go with it. Just an idea born out of my present stat of happiness.

Thanks again, guys. You Rock.

WetDane

In reply to Message (20293) Links Anyone like wet nightwear??

By Todd and Jennifer - tdouty@yahoo.com us Sat 14/01/06 06:58:57 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/album/542963986WYsmka

Last night, we were about to go upstairs to go to bed at close to midnight.  I suggested we go sit in the hottub for a bit and Jennifer liked the idea.  Anyone like wet nightwear?

http://community.webshots.com/album/542963986WYsmka

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]