Wetlook-Online

Message # 16689

Subject: Hello Bullshit

Date: Mon 20/06/05 06:09:58 GMT

Name: Bonnie ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

On my last message some men criticised me for talking bullshit. That is not fair. This seems a fair forum and I have not read much negativity but those two men suggested that I should back my feelings up with photos or they thought I was lying. I am 22 and I want to try things. I have just found wetlook and I liked writing about it with Karl's help. He told me to write about how I was feeling and that people would understand because they have felt the same when they found wetlook.

I am not going to be blackmailed into publishing those photographs for some impatient jerk off. If he did not like my ideas then don't read them. I have gotten some really good advice from people on the forum and they stopped me making stupid mistakes last week. Things got ahead of me and I was glad for those who wished me well. I will not write again because I do not want to be accused of wasting your time or even worse being accused of being a man. The photos I am currently looking at are definitely NOT of a soaking wet man.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]