Wetlook-Online

Message # 84952

Subject: Question Wetlook Interview

Date: Wed 05/05/21 15:32:30 GMT

Name: Carl us

Email: termite187@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Please recommend a good female wetlook interview to purchase.  I am interested in candid responses to questions like:

What was your first wetlook experience like?  Did you intentionally swim in your clothes?   Do you enjoy wearing soaked clothes, do you find it sensual?  What is your favorite type of clothing to wear wet?  

A long time ago I had a girlfriend that would swim in her clothes.  She had a pool in her back yard.  She always swam in shorts and a shirt but I had encouraged her to swim in jeans.  After her first jeans swim she always wore jeans when we would go swimming together.  I asked her if she enjoyed wearing jeans in the pool but she was to shy to really answer.  I had the feeling she did since she always wore them in the pool when I was around.  I once asked her if she wore clothes in the pool when I was not around and she described several time that she did.  She told me that after attending a party, she wanted to go swimming in her clothes when she got home.  She went to the top of the ladder but fell into the pool before she could climb into the pool.  She was a little drunk and forgot to take her shoes off.  It made such a commotion that her parents woke up and got mad.  I like to hear about a girls experience wearing wet clothes which is why I am looking for a good wetlook interview.  If you have any good recommendations, please let me know.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]