Wetlook-Online

Message # 84626.4.1

Subject: Wow Re:Pool Parties

Date: Sun 28/03/21 22:24:12 GMT

Name: Clematt1000 uu

Email: matthias_metzger@web.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What other was the girl in Hannover wearing?
In reply to Message (84626.4) Thumbs Up Re:Pool Parties

By Kornel - de Sun 28/03/21 16:26:49 GMT

I was at numerous pool, beach and foam parties in Germany and Switzerland at the end of the 90s until around 2005. Beyond that, there were still good parties afterwards, but significantly fewer.

When I think about it or watch videos from that time, I get nostalgic feelings and also a little melancholy because of the beautiful memories.

Highlights were of course the beach parties at the Alcatraz in Landau, the pool parties in Rottweil, Freiburg and Hanover, beach parties in Switzerland and of course the legendary beach party in Borgentreich, which was last held in 2019 and will hopefully be continued after the break due to the coronavirus. However, this is probably written in the stars, as there has been quite a decline in visitors in recent years.

The parties were attended by the normal party crowd, and when famous DJs played good music and there was appropriate advertising, many found it cool to party in a different location. Accordingly, the audience was always well mixed and there were also many girls present.

As far as I know, not everyone always had a change of clothes with them, but in Borgentreich, for example, quite a few did, because they were aware, especially those who were there regularly, that they could also get wet with their clothes on.

At indoor pool parties, the proportion of girls in swimwear was naturally higher, but there were also exceptions. At the indoor pool party in Hanover as part of the "Nacht der Nächte", there was a kind of club hopping. You could visit several locations, including the Nord-Ost-Bad. I still remember a girl who first got her shoes wet in the children's paddling pool and later jumped into the swimming pool fully clothed. When I asked her if she had a change of clothes, she just shook her head and said, "Never mind, I'll just get on the bus with my wet clothes and go to the next location."  

The indoor swimming pool party in Rottweil was also great. One year I remember a sign saying: "Swimwear undesirable, please wear normal disco clothes."

Another cool location was the Disco Natrix or Catwalk in Darmstadt. They held pool parties there by flooding the dance floor. The water was cold as hell, but there were a lot of girls splashing around fully clothed.

The best thing for me was when the girls even went into the water voluntarily. That was often the case at the Alcatraz in Landau. When it comes to the number of clothed girls in the water on one evening, this location was certainly the best ever. Over 100 on one evening were not uncommon here.

What other good parties are there at the moment? It is still uncertain which parties will be continued after the Corona virus break, but one highlight, especially when the weather is not so nice, is the beach party in Mainflingen. With over 10,000 visitors, there are always some girls who go fully dressed into the lake there.

In addition, as far as I know, Ibiza still hosts the legendary foam parties at Amnesia and the water party at Es Paradis.

In reply to Message (84626) Read This Pool Parties

By Carl - termite187@hotmail.com us Sat 27/03/21 17:59:09 GMT

Did anyone attend any of the pool parties from the late nineties or early 2000's.  I have purchased many of these pool party video's and have been wondering what was the experience was like?  Did the girls expect to swim in their clothes?  Did they bring dry clothes to change after the party?  How did the sponsors get so many girls to attend?  Can you describe your experience attending a pool party?  Do pool parties like this still exist?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]