minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 04/05/24 07:53:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 84166.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Question about those...

Date: Wed 17/02/21 05:06:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well....the simple answer is that they are not edited at all.  I do not have the time to edit them. They are just "assembled" together. in sequential order from the 800-900 short 1-2 minute camera files that Sergey uploads to my server every few months. All I do is  combine Sergey's several hundred MOV camera files, and convert them to MP4 format in a 30 minute format. They are "raw unedited footage" they are not edited files.

If they were edited properly (which I do not have the time to do) in order to produce the best highlights scenes only or the best pantyhose scenes, they would be 5 minute files, not 30 minute files. I think most candid fans prefer to see media in a reality tv style....i.e. whatever happens or does not happen....happens in real time. I don't think candid fans would enjoy seeing a 5 minute highlight video edited so tightly it plays like a 3-4 miinute music video. That is what I hate about all these Indian wedding pool party videos.....they are edited it so tightly and use all these crazy shots like using a flying  drone to do overhead shots....which is all very fancy editing.... you never see more than 2 seconds of any money shot before they move onto the next 2 second shot.

>So is there a reason, why they are edited this way,

As I said, they are not edited. It is raw footage as it comes from Sergey's camera.

>I think some sell in tons of copies

You are kidding ...right. The top selling candid videos have only sold 10-12 times. Most only sell 4-5 times. That is the main reason why I do not bother to waste my time editing them, because they are poorly supported....AND...I give away more free videos from this series every month...as prizes for my competitions.....so I give away more for free than anything else. This series is not worth my time to edit them, so I merely throw the raw footage out there for those 4-5 people who may want these files.

If anybody wants to acquire this series from me, I will gladly pass it to them and they can host it if they want to....because this series causes me more trouble than any other series these days....i.e. the candid media got me banned from using Vidown to host them, banned from using UMD to host them, and last year I got banned from Clips4sale for this series as well....so the only place I can host this media now is on my own server, and those files are taking up way too much space on my server (over 5TB of files) and with only 4-5 sales per file these days I am considering dropping this entire series later this year when I finish uploaded the remaining unpublished files.

So, if you care to make me an offer, I will pass this series to you or other candid fans, and you can edit them as you please,  but you will need to lease your own server and find a hosting company that will host this series, because all the major hosters like Vidown, UMD, Manyvids and Clips4sale will no longer allow candid media. If you wish to take over and manage Sergey and his crew to shoot new media this year, the expenses for Sergey and his crew run around around $1000 per month from May to August, and you may find it hard to sell enough clips to cover the costs for your server plus the SG camera crew expenses.

In summary, be grateful for the media while it is still online, and for all the 200+ free videos I give away each month as contest prizes plus I stream many clips for free from this series on VK.com and OK.ru....enjoy it while you can because  I am ready to retire from managing this series, so pretty soon you may have nothing to complain about  when I take it down. so if anybody wants to take over this series just drop me an email.   I am done with this series now. I am merely posting my remaining files and trying to recover my prior expenses, which I have yet to do and I do not intend to support this series after the end of this year..

MK

In reply to Message (84166.1.1) None Question about those...

By MikeyPHX - mx Wed 17/02/21 02:02:46 GMT

MK, how are the Russian clips chosen and edited? No disrespect, but I really wonder about it, as some of them are insanely great for skirt/pantyhose and/or jeans lovers, while some are not great for either with barely any quality wetlook. So basically with the base price of $15 (I know it's 10 know, but I've been here a long time) some aren't worth $5 and some are worth $100, especially for specific interests - like 20 out of the almost 300 vids of the HD series contain basically 90% of candid pantyhose wetlook that exists. So is there a reason, why they are edited this way, not say a scene from one type of fountain (walk in) plus another (jets) plus one outfit (jeans) plus another (skirt, with pantyhose if possible), plus some worse quality shorts only in each? As that would basically make all sell semi-equal, as it is, I think some sell in tons of copies and some almost not at all, at least based on the pics, as I've chosen my 36 video collection that I've bought through the years due to them.
In reply to Message (84166.1) Pictures ..and 5 more Russian Fountains vids added today

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 16/02/21 18:41:35 GMT

Added 5 more Moscow Fountains vids and 5 general wetlook collections today.

Pics are on my Twiiter blog.

Wetlook Contest Update. I am impressed at the Googling skills of Wetlook fans. So far 6 out 7 people who responded gave the correct answer and have won free Megastore downloads. I thought this was a harder contest viz the historical wetlook event that has been portayed on tv 3 times, but this contest proves that Wet Fans know their history and not all wetlook fans are only interested in modern era wetlook, but that some of you have a good knowledge of vintage wetlook and historical events.

The contest expires on March 1st.  info is on my Twitter blog @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

In reply to Message (84166) Info 17 more videos and new wetlook contest

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 15/02/21 23:00:52 GMT

Just posted 17 more videos to our site today.

Also posted a new wetlook contest. See if you can guess the character in the historical wetlook event that has been re-created 3 times by 3 different actresses on UK TV.

Pics and the contest are on my Twitter blog here ...

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]