WetlookPro

Message # 84110.3

Subject: Question An example

Date: Wed 10/02/21 05:24:27 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As an example, a high society couple goes to the opera on a hot summer night.  Evening gown and tux.  Halfway through the opera, the air conditioning quits.  As they say, the show must go on.  They stay to the end to see the show, although it was getting pretty toasty inside.  When the show is over, feeling hot and sweaty, she drags her date into the fountain in front of the opera house to cool off, heels, purse and all.  Her white, beaded silk evening gown gets clingy and sheer, revealing the thigh highs and sexy sheer lingerie underneath, with just a hint of nipples beginning to stand up in the cool water.  His tux?  Soaked, the summer weight wool getting shiny, the shirt going a bit transparent, his patent leather tux shoes squishing as he walks.  But the cool off feels good, and the view is worth every minute of it.  At the center of the fountain, she stops, turns to give him a full view of her transparent evening gown, lace lingerie, and thigh highs through her soaked and transparent silk gown.  She grabs him, holds him in tight, and lays an incredible lip lock on him.     

OK, still prefer cutoffs and a T-shirt?     WassamadderwithU boy?  :)

In reply to Message (84110) None Anyone else prefer candid vs staged Wetlook?

By CC - uu Wed 10/02/21 03:45:00 GMT

For me I only get aroused by candid wetlook. T-shirts and shorts only. I don’t get into the wedding dresses or high heels or formalwear because it just isn’t natural, it’s clearly staged. I want all my wetlook to look like they’re having fun, or self conscious, or covering up a sunburn, etc.

Anyone else?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]