minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 04/05/24 19:36:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 84108.3.1

Subject: Info It's a totally different issue you fail to see...

Date: Wed 10/02/21 11:28:59 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX mx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The problem that resulted in much wetlook being taken down from YouTube, Instagram, TikTok...

99% of society doesn't find wetlook hot and doesn't know it's a fetish for some

So they DON'T EXPECT creepy comments on those videos

And when they get them they are creeped out, as in "nothing is safe, some weirdos are after me", which is a different kind of feeling than the regular old creeps.

It's more akin to the bigger and for some reason very vocal FOOT FETISH community.

Which creeps girls out to the point that you can look at bikini "or tight clothing" pics on instagram, each year more and more are cut above the feet, less show the feet.

Many girls also admit being creeped out by the feet guys. Despite getting normal creepy comments.

So there is a difference between normal creepy and creepy about something that is NOT SEXUAL for the content creator.

In reply to Message (84108.3) Talking Re:Very wet TikTok account, 30+ vids

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Wed 10/02/21 07:26:49 GMT

Please.  This girl get millions of views, and dances provocatively, often in tight clothing.  I doubt that she even has time to read the comments.  Even if she does, I am sure she gets plenty of suggestive comments from the real dirty old men out there.  Somebody commenting that she looks good in wet pajamas or suggesting that she wear jeans in the pool or whatever wouldn't even be noticed.  In addition, you and others saying this every time you find wet videos is stupid.  People are going to comment whatever they want, no matter what you demand.  Just stop.
In reply to Message (84108) DVD/CD Very wet TikTok account, 30+ vids

By MikeyPHX - mx Tue 09/02/21 21:22:52 GMT

https://www.tiktok.com/@sophiat24

The girl has been doing underwater stuff for a long time, always fully clothed, shoes included, and recently as people have been calling her "aqua girl" etc started doing lockdown versions to keep up with the term, in the shower and bath. Usually nice clothes and she is very pretty. However her fanbase sees this as fun and quirky, not really as a fetish so please DO NOT post explicit comments or she will stop doing it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]