minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Mon 06/05/24 14:00:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 83632.1.1

Subject: None Re:What would you expect from a wetlook videogame?

Date: Wed 16/12/20 22:49:32 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sounds like a great game there.

I thinking about a young woman who you can tell when she are going to do...similar with Sims,

but its made very real like the GTA game there you can play a own role with others.

You send her her to take a clothed shower, or maybe jump in a lake.

Maybe you choose what will happend next, you have some alternative to choose.

It will be made by an real actor, it need to be feel very real.

I know they had a sims / gta game online before - Second World, i try it and i got wet....

I think it was called something like that.

In reply to Message (83632.1) Read This Re:What would you expect from a wetlook videogame?

By Bruno - uu Wed 16/12/20 21:04:55 GMT

How time changes!

What is the aim of a wetlook game? Is it looking things getting wet, getting wet yourself or more kind of SIMs?

I am not sure if people is keen in watching an animated thing getting wet. At least it does not a lot to me.

Maybe you could go through a game-world and find various wet situations with a real video-clip. For me it's more reasonable just watching and enjoying videos. If you want the hazard selecting, then just number your favorits and let a number-generator selct the next movie.

What I did maybe 35 years ago was a real interesting game I have played many times - with great pleasure. It is an idea you could easily adopt to an electronic game but it works well with cards and dices.I have sold about 20 game-sets at that time. Those were the beginnings of our community! Does anybody remember?

It was kind of Ludo-game including penalty-cards or forfeits on different playing positions. When I was playing such a game with my girlfriend we both had to take the cards when arriving on a certain position and fulfil the forfaits. Usually I started with a set with easy stuff lik kissing and cuddling. Later cards did request wet or wam-stuff to be done. Most time we ended in a huge wet adventure.

You can make such a game yourself and try it out - perfect with an innocent girl!

Regards,

Bruno

In reply to Message (83632) Question What would you expect from a wetlook videogame?

By Anonymous - uu Wed 16/12/20 20:33:22 GMT

I'm a software engineer by trade and I sometimes work on projects outside work in attempt to start my own business. I'm also aware of and indulge in wetlook myself.

Right now, I'm brainstorming about various concepts for a wetlook-themed videogame, and I'd like to hear your input on the following:

1. Most common wetlook media are image sets and videoclips. What aspects of wetlook, apart from live sensation, do these media lack for you personally?

2. There are a lot of artistic styles in niche games, with anime being prevalent. Would you prefer a more realistic approach to visuals, or do you like seeing alternative styles?

3. Since for most people, wetlook isn't just a fetish - would you enjoy a game which puts the emphasis on storytelling or rather visuals?

4. It's hard reality that games are costly to make in terms of time and effort. How much would you be willing to pay for a wetlook game if it would give you reasonable replay value and satisfaction?

5. Are you aware of any specifically wetlook-themed games on the market? What do they get right, and what do they lack?

6. When comparing wetlook sets to wetlook stories, what aspect of wetlook do stories get right, and what do they lack?

7. When it comes to wetlook, what aspect of wetlook is the most captivating for you personally? The felling of wet clothes on the body, look of wet clothes or the feeling of freedom/being rebellious, or perhaps something else?

Also, feel free to type additional thoughts and comments if you like, or even describe your ideal wetlook videogame. I realize this might take some of your time, but it really means a lot!

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.073 seconds to generate ]