Wetlook-Online

Message # 83611.1

Subject: None Re:I just thinking.....

Date: Mon 14/12/20 22:50:16 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Many people have try to swim with clothes or something similar,

but they are not falling in love with it like us.

The thing i missing a program on tv there they talk about it and try it, maybe in bathtub,

maybe in the indoor pool and on beach.

Elsas Production have some great photos from public indoor pools from earlier years,

very great photos there, hope to see more of it.

A female presenter around 40 who will try to swim with clothes, try how it feels to shower with clothes.

Can be a very great program and many here would love to see it, just listen to her or them when they talking

about it......

In reply to Message (83611) Info I just thinking.....

By Wetlooker2 - uu Mon 14/12/20 21:39:03 GMT

After i been sitting at home alone in 15,5 years since i leave school, i got a interest of wetlook and start search for it all over the web,

i have all my time to do it and i find a lot of it and its more coming up, i dreaming and thinking about wetlook every day, almost.

Hows is your social life? You are busy with your thing and this is just some fun thing on

the side you can go in to sometimes in the month or are you very active in a way or another?

After next summer i have a plan to go back to school, see if it will lead me to a job or just make my life better.

Maybe find my way to do something of my wetlook interest, maybe modelling would be something to try etc....

Find a place to live there i can go swim clothed in the indoor pool every week.

Maybe i write about it before, if im lucky i can take some time to study it more and learn more about fetischism

if that is the correct word in english, and learn about wetlook and wet clothes......

It can be a good way to learn something new and learn how to live with something what can be hard to be open minded about.

If im lucky i will find some new friends in school who will join a way or another and testing this fun thing with me.

We can try modelling and movie making.

But i need to be open minded about it, its not about to swim with clothes....it can be a fetisch there i have a big feeling about

just to swim with clothes etc.

What i can see on this site its much about modelling, photos, vids, and some alerts over programs in tv like movies, program presenters

there they some way or another goes wet.

Next step are to write a script, make short movies or similar with actors who going to be wet.

Like a young woman who like to take a clothed bath etc. Would be better if they was 3 or 4 and just not only 1.

I remember my young ages when i see program on tv for people in my ages, they are talking about thing and try thing we not do regular.

What about a program presenter who will go try swim clothes, shower with clothes at home....etc.

I will even put it on internet, maybe a youtube channel for it and let you follow my work.

And the latest big question, can i be so active in wetlook I will let it go away and i put it behind me?`

I dont think so, i have this interest for over 30 years and its still with me.

Hope to make a very great swedish website about swimming with clothes, but need to make a modern webdesign,

pictures and videos of course...and that means i need some models.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]