minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Mon 06/05/24 23:46:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 83369.1.1

Subject: Video Re:Recorded Wetlook Material from Swedish TV?

Date: Sat 21/11/20 20:43:23 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I know youtube, following a lot of channels, know more to follow to have the latest wetlook.

Vintage are maybe not my style but when im born -84, all thing from tv from 80/90 to now are i intrested of.

The bad thing is the quality and some old good programs are gone, if i not going to the tv library to search for it,

but if i go there i think i need to start a club and there ask for some special interest like "scenes with people swimming with clothes"

and maybe i have a good memory in my head and can find some good thing there.

Like you start a private flying/flight club and buy a small Cessna, you will find all old tv material about planes and flying.

Now i will be heading for school 9 month from now and if im lucky i can do something of that ideas meanwhile im in school.

Special school home work or something similar, we will see.

In reply to Message (83369.1) Info Re:Recorded Wetlook Material from Swedish TV?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 21/11/20 19:18:55 GMT

Welcome Back ...

Most folks know that I have a large collection of 40,000+ vintage tv and movie clips. I have been recording stuff from tv since I bought my first Video Recording Machine in 1972 (the Philips L1500 machine, which was a 1 inch tape format long before VHS and Betamax were invented). In the 1970's I was only able to record UK and American tv shows and we did not have the ability to record shows from other European countries in those days because Sat Dishes were not available back then. I could not record European shows until 1986 when I installed an 18ft  C/K band satellite dish in my garden. In 1991 I was able to connect with other wetlook fans around the via the Compuserve and Delphi forums, and so I formed WAMTEC in 1991 and found 200 wetlook clip collectors who began trading their VHS tv recordiings with me, so VHS tape trading of clips was common in the 1990s.

All of this happened long before the internet and Youtube existed....which has turned out to be a double edged sword. The good news being, with the internet and Youtube fans could easily find a lot more clips. The bad news was, since we entered the digital age and went from analog Betamax and VHS tapes....to Digital media, firstly in the form of DVD disks, but DVDs have died and everything today is online streaming, and the bad news is......the 200+ collectors and tape traders I had in the 1990s have all either passed away or have stopped recording and saving local tv, and the modern day wetlook fan is not interested in collecting tv clips any longer -- they prefer to just sit back and hook up a drip feed to Youtube and get fed all the new clips appearing on Youtube instead. So the era of recording and collecting stuff is now over, and today it is the era of online streaming, Youtube and saving to playlists instead.

I have conducted various survey and polls recently to gauge the level of interest in wetlook fans of today, and my results show that 98% of wetlook fans today are only interested in the latest scenes that can be found on Youtube....and less than 2% show any interest at all in vintage wetlook clips from tv and movies. This is one of the reasons I no longer post much vintage wetlook clips online any more, because there is so little interest in them any more. I certainly cannot post them to Youtube, because I tried that in the past and Youtube suspended and later shut down 2 of my past Youtube channels. I do post a small sample of 1000 vintage wetlook clips on my Wamflix.com streaming site (which you refer to as "Wetflix") but today there are only a couple dozen people interested in those clips and the views are very tiny, so I keep the vast majority of my collection offline and do not post them online. But I have a few on my Megastore clips site.

If you are curious to know what I have in my archives, you can browse my masterlist....

https://wamtec.com/entrance/tapelists/ALPHA.TXT

For the 2% who may be interested in old movie and tv clips, you can follow my daily blog here ....

https://www.youtube.com/c/FMKModels/community

Times are changing. There is no longer any need for collectors to use VCRs or DVRs to save stuff any more....because these days most folks prefer streaming sites like Youtube, so collecting old clips (as I still do) is a dinosaur method.

But don't worry.....wetlook habits are constantly changing and very soon you will just be able to request holographs and virtual reality tools to have any fantasy you want be delivered to your own home instead.....i.e. why bother to record and save a wetlook scene with Bo Derek.....if very soon you can just stream a wetlook hologram of Bo Derek to play with in your own bath tub....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (83369) None Recorded Wetlook Material from Swedish TV?

By Wetlooker2 is back..... - uu Sat 21/11/20 16:34:33 GMT

Are someone on this forum owner of a good library of wetlook clips and complete programs from Swedish Television etc?

I know we have a big library of it online...wetflix? Maybe they have some, but maybe someone are his hands on some good clips to?

I wish i had a TV on my room in young ages and record all thing i find, would be nice to see today.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]