MyWetloook

Message # 83201.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:wetrom.com

Date: Wed 04/11/20 15:44:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The series was originally on 79x 2hr DVDs....but I stopped making DVDs 5 years ago because the DVD market is dead....so I remade all the media as 158 x 1hr download files instead.

Only about half of these files have been posted to my Megastore site so far, so many more are not yet online, but I add more files every month.....stay tuned.

I do not know which girl you are referring to but I have all the pics from this series in my Wetlook Picture Archives......I do not have the time to browse thru 14,000 pics but if you want to browse them my picture archives are here ...

https://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=fotw.wamtec.com&keyword=ZIP

MK Info

In reply to Message (83201.1.1.1) None Re:wetrom.com

By Wet in Vancouver - ca Wed 04/11/20 01:16:07 GMT

Interesting.   I couldn't find the clip I was looking for on your site.   Girl with curly hair wearing red dress pants with long sleeve white blouse in a indoor swimming pool

I had the clip and many more.  Were they originally sold as DVD's?

In reply to Message (83201.1.1) Info Re:wetrom.com

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 03/11/20 15:08:15 GMT

FYI it is not on Eurowam because it is not a Eurowam series, it is a Wamtec series and I commissioned Flaviu in 2001 to shoot those scenes for my old Wamtec site which we called Wetrom.com

The series was commissioned by me and made by Flaviu as 79 x 2hr DVDs with over 400 scenes and 158 hrs of wetlook models shot from 2001 to 2003.

We closed down the old Wetrom site in 2006 because Flaviu wanted to create his new HD site called Eurowam. The old Wetrom media (aka Wetlook Romania series) was not in HD so Flaviu did not

want it on Eurowam, but I hold the rights to that old series and decided to remaster the DVDs and move many of the scenes to my Wamtec Megastore site....so today you can find many of those scenes here ...

http://megastore.wamtec.com/search.php?catid=0&search=1704

FYI I have recenty started to post some of those old scenes to my Youtube channel, so you can now see some on them on Youtube....see here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DovXiisMKhs&list=PLTvS8edshDKax1JRnkUna3vceWj7XuVOL

MK

In reply to Message (83201.1) None Re:wetrom.com

By lover of female wetlook - nc-schraehe@netcologne.de de Tue 03/11/20 09:25:24 GMT

It is eurowam.net today, but as far as I know they do not offer the old wetrom stuff anymore!
In reply to Message (83201) None wetrom.com

By Wet in Vancouver - ca Tue 03/11/20 03:57:31 GMT

Whatever happen to the site wetrom.com and all the videos?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]