WetlookPro

Message # 82925.3

Subject: In Love Yes!

Date: Thu 15/10/20 23:13:16 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes - we do it often, and oftentimes out in public.  She loves it as much as I do, and there's nothing in her closet that she considers offlimits for getting wet.  The more elegantly dressed we are, the more fun and the sexier it is!  We often end up playing in public fountains after "date night" dinners when the weather is warm enough.  She may be wearing a dress, or maybe a skirt & blouse - plus almost always stockings and heels - none of which is removed to play!  After we get home, we usually continue the fun in our pool or hot tub, depending on the weather!
In reply to Message (82925) None Do you discuss/practice wetlook with your S.O.?

By CC - uu Mon 05/10/20 21:02:19 GMT

I’ll never forget the first time I asked my current gf to swim in a T-shirt for me the first time we went to the beach together. I was expecting her to get freaked out (we’d only been dating for a couple weeks at that point).

Her response back?

“I mean, sure. I was going to anyway!”

Turns out I just so happened to be dating a girl who has been swimming in T-shirts her whole entire life due to fair skin and a family history of melanoma. So yeah... I pretty much hit the jackpot in that for me, wetlook doesn’t need to be a request or special occasion thing because she’s just gonna do it anyway, right?

Does anyone else practice wetlook with their spouse? We’re they open to it when you asked that very first time?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]