Wetlook-Online

Message # 82513.8

Subject: Crown Re:Clothing preferences when getting wet

Date: Fri 04/09/20 22:25:04 GMT

Name: Texas Rivers uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It depends somewhat on what I've been able to get wet in lately -- I generally like jeans and a longsleeve shirt, plus shoes. But if I've done that, then I might go with nice trousers and an Oxford. But this year's best was long underwear under the jeans, and a hoodie and a parka on the shirt. Something new, too, was flippers and a kickboard.

Also new this year: as a very light-skinned person, I finally have the ball-and-chain's permission to wear swimpants and a swimshirt when we take a beach vacation. I augmented that by sometimes wearing running pants, or once, even long underwear instead; and one of the shirts has a hood; and I kept my cotton T on under the swimshirt.

Now, if only I could figure out a way to get her clothes wet someday,,, Thick cotton tops would be the best on her, I think. She has some great black sweatpants I'd like to see wet, and maybe could if we could go kayaking on a deep-enough river with lots of trees to deal with!

In reply to Message (82513) None Clothing preferences when getting wet

By Maurice - se Wed 02/09/20 21:18:31 GMT

I’ve been thinking about this recently and personally my favourite clothing is baggy pants, oversize t shirt and a denim shirt. All very loose fitting so that it flows around me and there is minimal restrictions. I have some xxxl t shirts which feel great when wet but look a little odd if worn in public but I don’t care. The largest I have is 13xl and it goes down past my knees and is a lot of fun to wear.

What do others like to get wet in?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.279 seconds to generate ]