MyWetloook

Message # 82304.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Good report ! Nice to read [nt]

Date: Mon 10/08/20 21:37:32 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (82304) Talking Trying to stay dry?

By Tobias - eu Mon 10/08/20 21:11:32 GMT

Hi all,

Just a few observations from some beaches near me on the south coast of Britain over the last few days. Most involve women trying (badly) to stay dry.

The first involved two young women who had obviously been for a run. The day had been overcast and coolish, before turning warmer and sunnier in the late afternoon. A tall blonde in her late teens wore a black t-shirt and running shorts, her friend was shorter with dark hair and stunning, probably in her mid 20s, and wore a navy blue vest and lighter blue hot pants. They both walked into the water on a pebble beach. The blonde was always a step ahead, seemingly keener to get wet. The water was nearing the hem of her shorts, as she lifted her t-shirt up around her torso. Her friend stayed a few steps back in thigh deep water. The taller girl suddenly dipped down, submerging her shorts, before standing and wading around. They shined nicely in the sun. She walked back to her friend and chatted for a couple of minutes before submerging herself again, this time getting the bottom of her t-shirt a little wet. She stood up and carried on talking to her friend. She dipped down into the water without trying to hold her t-shirt up this time, sinking her breasts beneath the water. She briefly stood again before turning a diving in for a quick swim. Her friend watched all along, but sadly didn’t join her. After the swim, they both sat on the beach for a few minutes before walking away.

On a separate evening, this time on a sandy beach, something similar occurred. A pretty brunette in her 20s stood in the water to her knees, wearing a long white flowing dress. She held the dress above her knees, the front higher than the rear. Her boyfriend stayed on the shore and didn’t seem too bothered. Eventually, the hem of the dress trailed in the water. After returning to her boyfriend a couple of times, she went back into the sea and calmly walked out, ‘forgetting’ to hold her dress this time. The water lapped at her legs, until she stopped in water just deep enough to wet her underwear slightly. As she exited the water, it was clear the transparent fabric revealed tattoos on each thigh and partially wet red knickers.

The same night, a woman in her 30s stood in knee deep water, holding a tight, plunging floral dress above the waves. She started to splash her two sons with water with her remaining hand. It was no contest. The two boys returned the favour and, with only one hand to fight back, she quickly became thoroughly soaked, with the dress becoming tighter and darker with the water. Her dress was weighted down enough to reveal great cleavage and a black bra. She giggled as she let go of the dress to splash back properly, and continued to play around in the water for several minutes before returning to the beach to dry off.

I hope others enjoy this sort of event. The suspense is great, although many women in this sort of scenario return to shore without getting more than a little damp. I like the thought process of ‘I’m a tiny bit wet now, so I may as well get really wet’! Has anybody else had similar experiences this summer?

On a slightly different note, there was no hesitation in one girl, wearing perhaps one of the best outfits I’ve seen for swimming. A dark haired woman in her 20s jumped about on an inflatable for ages until darkness fell, thoroughly soaking her outfit. The closest image I can find is this;

https://www.ikrush.com/freya-harem-jumpsuit-purple

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]