Message # 82221.1

Subject: Video Re:Wet clothes videos

Date: Sat 01/08/20 23:16:43 GMT

Name: Wet jeans Sarah us

Email: wetjeanssarah@yahoo.com

Website: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/100399/Tight-and-Wet-Clothes

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Oops, now with correct website
In reply to Message (82221) Video Wet clothes videos

By Wet jeans Sarah - wetjeanssarah@yahoo.com us Sat 01/08/20 23:09:16 GMT

I recruited some friends to get wet and send me the videos to post and for everyone to enjoy. I have a friend  named Karen and she went out and bought a camera asked a bunch of her friends if they wanted to wear tight and sexy clothes and get wet for her on video and 5 of them said yes. All her friends are from Brazil and they look very sexy. Marci was the first to get wet and several new videos were uploaded today of Marci with her wearing tight jeans and boots. I know on this forum it is asked all the time but when I was getting wet and making videos I always preferred tight jeans but these friends are much more open to whatever outfits is the most popular for the forum. send me emails or just reply here and over the next 30 days Karen will post videos of all of her friends for your feedback. You will hear them speak mostly only Portuguese or Spanish and I do not speak those languages so I am not sure what they are saying. I know there are many producers out there but Karen is very excited to make wet and messy videos that appeal to everyone and it allows her friends to make some money.  Start with

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/100399/Tight-and-Wet-Clothes   and Karen and I look forward to your feedback.   I still have likely 20 videos of Me and Missy that we made over the past few years to post but been tough to get to it. Thanks for reading this long post!!    SARAH

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]