minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Mon 06/05/24 15:57:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 82216.2

Subject: Hello Re:How to Film / Shoot a Jimmy Fallon-style Water War!

Date: Sat 01/08/20 09:05:37 GMT

Name: Decadence Art de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

And you are a professionell Art Director for Photography and Video?

I find tips from consumers to producers useful. Your checklist should now be the guideline for good photos/videos? No thanks.

A few tips are boring. Why do you have to wear your hair loose? Why can't models protect themselves from the water for a short time?

I have a tip for you: Find two models, pay for the shooting, find a location, do your shooting according to your guidelines. Upload the photos/video on the internet. Then you have photos/videos as you like them.

translate with DeepL

In reply to Message (82216) Info How to Film / Shoot a Jimmy Fallon-style Water War!

By gull - uu Sat 01/08/20 02:36:58 GMT

Just putting this checklist up here because some professional wetlook photographers, some of whom have been in the business for years - and I'm not naming names - are still really, really bad at shooting and filming water wars. But it's not complicated! Here are some simple steps to make it great for all kinds of wetlook fans:

1. Don't let the models wear hats / hair ties / hair clips / ponytails / whatever. Just have them keep their hair down. I can't believe I even have to put this obvious step on here, considering how many wet hair fans there are, but I still see this basic rule broken almost every time.

2. Don't just have the models randomly hurl water at each other. You don't get great coverage that way. At least every few turns, have them stand, walk over, and dump the water directly onto the top of the other model's head. Have a good mix of throwing and pouring that soaks your models from scalp to soles and that should satisfy everyone.

3. DON'T LET THE MODELS COVER THEIR FACES!!!! Oh my god!!! How are some of you still doing this?! Even for people who don't care as much about wet hair / faces, it's still lame when the model covers up her reaction to getting soaked. That's where all the personality is! Just tell them "Hands!" and they'll know what you mean! If all else fails, just have them keep their hands firmly on their knees when getting soaked. And for god's sake, tell them not to turn away or look directly at the ground when they're getting splashed/soaked. If your wetlook model isn't okay with getting 100% wet then you should probably find one who is.

4. Mix up the rules some! It doesn't have to be the exact same thing every time. You can do three rounds and have the cups of water get bigger every round, you can do trivia instead of cutting cards, you can involve a penalty for the loser of every round, there's all kinds of ways to be creative. I know some of you guys have been making wetlook for a long time and might be pretty burnt out by now, but if that's the case, feel free to ask the forums for suggestions. I know a lot of the suggestions will just be "WEAR WHITE SOCKS" but some of us do have pretty good ideas.

5. Limit your long, slow close-ups to one or two per episode, and try to match them to what's going on. For instance: when a model is getting water dumped on her head is NOT a good time for a close-up of her feet. Try to cover that at another time. Don't keep the upper half of the model - and especially the hair and face - out of frame for too long. A lot of producers have gotten way better about this over the years but some of you are still not great at it. You want SOME coverage of the lower extremities to keep the legs & feet folks satisfied, but it shouldn't be the main focus.

6. Have them stand up for at least part of the soaking. Have them do a slow spin so we can see them all over. Your models are sexy in many positions and poses, so don't just let them sit on their gorgeous butts the whole time.

There are probably more suggestions to be made but I think these 6 rules are the absolute basics every wetlook producer should be following.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]