WetlookPro

Message # 82190.6.1

Subject: None MK is the man!! [nt]

Date: Thu 30/07/20 01:55:52 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (82190.6) Info The Evolution of Wetlook Media

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 29/07/20 21:41:01 GMT

Today in 2020 it is the best of times for wetlook fans of all different tastes and styles, especially for those on a budget or who prefer free media. Just look at how things have changed for wetlook fans in the last 40 years.

!980's

--------

* Online media did not exist

* Free Media did not exist

* Wetlook Producers did not exist (with the exception of Artscene and WSM Productions)

* A couple of amateur video producers would make custom videos on VHS, but you needed to spend $80 for a ready made VHS tape, or if you wanted something done to your taste it would cost $1000 to commission a custom production.

RESULT = a wetlook fan with special interests either needed to spend 10K per year commissioning custom videos or spend 50K + per year on buying video gear and hiring models and making his own videos.

1990's

--------

* Online media did not exist

* Free media did not exist

* 7-8  Wetlook Producers starting producing VHS tapes (Messy Fun, Minx Movies, Buff Films/Splosh, Aquantics, Artscene, etc) They were made according to the Producer's tastes, not to consumers tastes) and cost $50-60 for a 1hr VHS tape

RESULT = a wetlook fan with special interests either needed to spend 10K per year commissioning custom videos or spend 50K + per year on buying video gear and hiring models and making his own videos.

2000's

--------

- The first wetlook sites for download files were created, VHS tape format died, and a digital DVD format arrived. Media was no longer $50 for a tape, and dropped to prices around $10 for a download file.

- Free media did not exist from 2000 - 2004

- In 2005 the concept of free videos was born, with the launch of Youtube

- Wetlook Producers exploded from less than 10 in the 1990's to well over 300 wetlook producers in the 2000's

- Freelance models began to advertise custom video services, and it no longer cost $1000 to have a video made to your specs, because freelance models would make your script for less than $300

RESULT = Wetlook fans could find millions of wetlook videos for free on Youtube, or hire custom video models at very affordable prices.

2010's

- Downloadable videos became less fashionable, because the new trend is currently STREAMING video (ala Netlix) where you can watch thousands of streaming wetlook videos online for a low priced membership

- Prices continue to drop with the explosion of Free Media on Youtube and many wetlook producers offering streaming video membership where the cost per video is as low as 10 cents.

- Youtube currently reports that 300 hours of new video is added to Youtube every MINUTE of the day. That's 432,000 hours of new free videos added daily. I am sure you can find what you want if you just check Youtube every day.

RESULT = 2020 is the best time ever for all kinds of wetlook fans. If you don't like the style of one wetlook producer there are 400 other wetlook producers you can check. If you cannot find what you prefer among the producers, you can surely find free clips on Youtube that will float your boat. Also, everybody has a cellphone today with a built in camera, so you can make your own videos with your wife and girlfriend for next to nothing.

Anybody who is complaining about how the state of wetlook is today.....must be a youngster under 30 years of age who never lived thru the 1960's, 70's and 80's. I remember what it was like being a wetlook fan and teenager in the 1960's.....when my only source for finding wetlook was scavenging thru magazines and spending hours at the public library hunting for a few pics in the Film and TV section, and taking my trusty Polaroid camera to the beach at Margate and walking up and doown the beach for hours looking for a few moments of wetlook. One time I spent so much time at the beach I left my shoes and socks and the tide came in and I lost them and I had to come home on the train barefoot. That is why I always remember Spike Milligain's adaptation of the famous John Masefield poem ....

I must go down to the sea again,

to the lonely sea and the sky;

I left my shoes and socks there -

I wonder if they're dry?

MK

In reply to Message (82190) None There's a lot of wetlook i dont like... thank god!

By Sir Price - uu Wed 29/07/20 07:31:19 GMT

The offer of wetlook is growing more and more. I could spend a thousend Euros on wet movie clips every month. This would ruin me quite quickly. But there is a couple of details i dont like that makes it easyer for me to strike things off from my must-have list. I dont like nylons, skirts, leather, full bottom panties, girls fällig in or getting pushed in and much more. But instead of complaining i am just glad that i can pick out those clips that are perfect for me. And that is still more than enough.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.060 seconds to generate ]