Wetlook-Online

Message # 81883.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Not simple, but you missed two key points :(

Date: Fri 03/07/20 16:23:25 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You are ignoring one thing kind sir. These are most often not WOMEN that get the creepy comments on YouTube or TikTok. They are MINORS. So it”# different from any chatting up someone in real life or taking candids in real life. These are scandalous sexual comments on minors movies. Be it YouTube challenges or TikTok in general the vast majority of posters is very young and at least half are under 18. Some even under 16. The creepy people have no boundries. They would not chat up a minor in real life as that would end badly. But with no age given on most YouTube or TikTok profiles and the person looking obviously young, they have no problem. The reining “queen of TikTok” (Not named for a reason) recently turned 16. She looks quite mature for her age, could go for 18, but her age is rather well known. She took TikTik by storm and earned highest number of fans while 15. She gets creepy comments on all videos, as young girls with 50 or so million fans will sadly get. But the two videos which featured wetlook (not posted here as she was 15) stand put as creepier for the general public as they sexualize not only girls, but also normal asexual things for most. So the wetlook creeps are visible, anytime someone does a stupid video in a pool. We are in the same bracket as the foot fetish creeps, very active, who make many girls reluctant to post pics without shoes or even in sandals,

So you forget those two parts. Regular vs fetish creepy and the age of most girls who get creepy comments, these days with insanely low ages of people on social media doing various challenges.

In reply to Message (81883.1.1) Talking I don't think its that simple

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 03/07/20 12:38:07 GMT

It is a natural male reaction to a female he finds sexy to want to interact with her (chat her up, if you prefer) and that is what is happening here.     On the beaches, I used to chat to women, persuade them into the water, splash them and throw them in, and occasionally have a (brief) sexual relationship with them.    More recently, in order to get candid pictures, I have mostly avoided interaction and allowed the women to believe that I am not interested in them and am only taking pictures of the scenery.   Which is more creepy?    Is it really more creepy to honestly tell a woman you find her sexy in her video, than to secretly watch the video for her sexuality whilst keeping quiet and allowing her to believe that you're interested in some other aspect of it?

Ah, but they're causing videos to be taken down before we get to see them, you say.    Well, maybe in some cases, but there are many many videos still up with "creepy" comments on them - including a huge number which have never been posted on the Forum.    Because many of these guys you call "creepy" are damn good at finding wetlook videos.     But of course they're not going to share them here so long as they are more likely to be accused of creepiness than thanked.    I myself know of many candid youtubes which I have never posted because they have wetlooker comments on them and I didn't want to set off this "creepy comments" rant yet again, and I'm sure the "creepy" guys know of many many more.    

If your objective is to achieve more videos posted on the Forum, then in my opinion you're going about it completely the wrong way.    If your objective is to protect women from finding out that many of their views are because men find them sexy, then fair enough.

In reply to Message (81883.1) None Re:Please, please, don’t be creepy on girls social media... please read

By Poliut - us Fri 03/07/20 04:06:25 GMT

That should go without saying. Keep in mind that context is everything - people shouldn't be making suggestive comments and demands on a fun and innocent piece of media.

I think that those characters aren't vocal regulars here - heck, I would venture to guess that a fraction of them even visit here. The innocent stuff you probably wouldn't find using the term for the interest we use.

If it's not the creeps ruining things, it's the bootleggers...

In reply to Message (81883) Info Please, please, don’t be creepy on girls social media... please read

By MikeyABQ - us Thu 02/07/20 23:19:06 GMT

I follow some random girl on TikTok. She seems to like going in the pool when wet. Has a following which is rather big for her European country, but nothing impressive worldwide. She did a pool challenge in a rather nice dress. Now she posted a pool challenge in her swimsuit and said no more in clothes as she is getting creepy comments, those TikToks were never posted here. I didn’t post them knowing all the stories from YouTube about deleted videos due to creeps. Yet the creeps found them.

So please, please, please WETLOOK FANS, stop posting creepy comments on random social media. Those NEVER achieve more wetlook videos. They achieve no more wetlook videos, videos being turned private or deleted before most of us sees them and our opinion as super creeps.

So please stop sabotaging the wetlook community if you love wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]