MyWetloook

Message # 81874.2

Subject: None Re:Question about video

Date: Fri 03/07/20 00:52:31 GMT

Name: messylaura gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Why so many in the 'not so good' pile.

i think there is also the size of the collection that does this.

when i first started collecting images/video right at the start of my wetlook/messy fetish every thing i found was saved.

as with most collections you then start to get more stuff, find better quality and the stuff you first found has competition,

you can then start to be more fussy and eventully you dont even save every image or vid, there is sooo much access to our fetish indeed any thing on the net i dont find myself searching every post on every site.

yes there is still the search for the perfect vid and those goal posts are always moving with each closer to perfect find.

In reply to Message (81874) Talking Question about video

By Tony - eu Thu 02/07/20 09:16:49 GMT

I've been a customer of various wetlook producers for some time and gathered a collection of videos from various sites. In fact so many, that I realized I need to organize it somehow to make any use of it. I started to put videos into folders, rating them by how much I like a certain video. This got me thinking the following.

Why did more than half of the videos go to the "not so great" folder? Not because of the models or clothing - the models are almost always great and the clothing at least "good enough". In most cases, the reason is some technical issue about the video. Low resolutions and blocky videos have mostly disappeared, but even in the new videos the settings of the camera sometimes don't seem to match the lighting, so the scene is dark. More often, I find myself disagreeing with the zooming decisions of the cameraperson or unhappy about shaking picture or the viewing angles. I feel that I cannot see what I would like to see in the video.

Filming wetlook is obviously difficult. I'm no video expert so I cannot say how to do this "right", if there even is such a thing. I don't intend this as a rant either but hope that it could be a discussion opener. For me, the ultimate experience would be if I could select the zoom and the viewing angle myself when looking at the video. I realize this is not easy and might involve significant cost - a VR camera perhaps, but I'm not really interested in 360 degree view but rather in alternative viewing angles and zooms, so some kind of multicam setup could do. The question is, do producers see this as something that could possibly be done in the future?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]