Message # 81824.1.1

Subject: Note Re:Question

Date: Sun 28/06/20 14:53:42 GMT

Name: April us

Email: ashowers70@gmail.com

Website: https://www.aprilshowerswetlook.com/ / www.aprilshowerswetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the feedback. No negativity taken on my part.

We always thought that the videos flow better with music and it adds a little character to them. I personally always enjoy watching the finished video with the music a lot more than just viewing the raw footage. It feels more like a movie or a fantasy. But I totally get it that some would prefer a more natural and "real" experience.

Maybe others who enjoy my videos would like to chime in? What do you prefer? Music or no music? When people order custom videos, they get a choice of music or no music. Most prefer music.

Cheers,

April

In reply to Message (81824.1) Question Question

By soakkfann - us Sun 28/06/20 01:47:30 GMT

Hey April -

I absolutely love your videos and I love the energy you bring to them.

Thank You

But why the music? I always wondered. The natural background sounds would flow perfect with the natural vibe you bring.

I personally find it super distracting. My apologies if this is taken as negative feedback.

That is not my intention, but you know the line ...

what do assholes and opinions have in common? we all have them -

thanks again for your awesome videos -

peace

In reply to Message (81824) Video New Video! Bomber Jacket and Black Jeans on Paddle Board

By April - ashowers70@gmail.com us Fri 26/06/20 18:41:38 GMT

Website: https://www.aprilshowerswetlook.com// www.aprilshowerswetlook.com

Hi everybody!

My latest video is up on my website. It looked like a good day to take my paddle board out on the lake. I was wearing a green bomber jacket over a dark gray turtleneck sweater, black jeans, black socks and black laced shoes. Unfortunately, both the paddle and the board kept trying to get away from me and I fell in the water several times, so maybe I'm not a paddle boarder after all? Toward the the end of the video, I take off the jacket. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.aprilshowerswetlook.com?wix-vod-video-id=b5f675485f854c3cbb87950f005cab0e&wix-vod-comp-id=comp-jj9101xi2

The 12:58 clip is available for purchase (unlimited streaming with download option) for $ 13 or for rental (unlimited streaming for 48 hours) for $ 7. You can also subscribe to my Wetlook Collection Channel on my website (unlimited streaming of all my videos) for $ 30 per month.

Cheers,

April

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]