Wetlook-Online

Message # 81737.1

Subject: None Re:Some information about wetlook fetischism and when it begins

Date: Sat 20/06/20 05:33:01 GMT

Name: Laszlo hu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you for your interesting and properly founded remark. I am sure that most of us have similar experiences. I wish you much joy for buying and using your new vehicle.
In reply to Message (81737) None Some information about wetlook fetischism and when it begins

By Wetlooker2 - se Fri 19/06/20 13:22:32 GMT

Website: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-tell-my-parents-that-I-like-swimming-with-my-clothes-on

For genuine wet clothes people, the wetlook interest usually starts between 4–7 years of age and persist beyond this age range. It could be visual (appearance of wet clothes) or tactile (feeling of wet clothes), or both. It is probable it will grow into a sex fetish when you grow up (mid-teens or older) - viewing people in wet clothes or being in wet clothes enhances your sexual experience or masturbation pleasure. Some people it stays disconnected from sex. Some people enjoy wet clothes without sexual context and is also a sex fetish (I would fit this latter category).

Some it is just a matter of being different or rebellious, or a social embarrassment or anxiety, but this would probably develop at a later age (7+).

Telling parents - it depends on the parents. If they seem reasonable, you can probably just tell them. They may support your interest, with some rules. Parents that are hard-fast on tradition and fixed-roles or are disciplinarian may not respond well though.

My wetlook fetisch, i remember i have some feeling of it when i was around 5, have a special feeling when i see people on TV goes wet, on young years to i was around 18 i start talking about it and be more open minded.

Before that i never talk about it IRL, only on internet, i had much problems at home, my mother hate the idea to swim with clothes, even with shorts......

Now im 35 and live at my own place, been on 4 different beaches latest years and enjoy swimming with clothes, sometimes every day, sometimes i go there in the early morning or i going home late.

Now i have a plan to buy a quad or a 49cc bike, will be easy to take me to the beach near me there im now.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]