MyWetloook

Message # 81642.3.2.2

Subject: None Re:temptation

Date: Fri 12/06/20 14:24:39 GMT

Name: Laszlo hu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I wish you and your wife much joy, and many happy (wet) moments.
In reply to Message (81642.3.2) Thumbs Up Re:temptation

By FountainFrolic - us Fri 12/06/20 05:03:15 GMT

My wife and I do that fairly often!  We enjoy getting dressed up and enjoying elegant "date nights" with dinners at nice restaurants.  When the weather is warm, and any opportunity presents itself (or we can find one!) we love ending the evening with fun in a hotel pool or a public fountain!  I'm usually in coat and tie, and she's generally in a nice cocktail dress with stockings and heels.  There's actually nothing in her wardrobe - silk dresses or blouses, business suits, long gowns - that she considers "off limits" for getting wet - along with whatever classy and elegant heels she happens to be wearing!  We have many wonderful memories, and continue to make more - we're both in our 60s.  I'm VERY lucky to have a wife who enjoys it as much as I do - sounds like you're also lucky!
In reply to Message (81642.3) None Re:temptation

By Sanderson - Sanone@gmail.com uu Wed 10/06/20 16:56:06 GMT

My wife and I once spontaneously jumped into a hotel after dinner at a fancy restaurant. We ended up ruining about $800.00 worth of my suit, tie, dress shoes, belt, and her dress, heals, and watch. Does that count?
In reply to Message (81642) None temptation

By Laszlo - hu Wed 10/06/20 13:07:16 GMT

Some years ago my wife and I were having lunch in a restaurant on a seashore. After having the meal, before paying the bill, some irresistible urge came over me, and I took a fully clothed dip in the sea. A bit later I had to give damp banknotes to the waiter, as I had forgotten about my purse. Has anybody experienced anything similar?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]