Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 81552.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Cute Girls in uniforms

Date: Tue 02/06/20 21:43:58 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Website: https://saturationhall.umd.net/downloads/search_submitted/1/search_type/download/keywords/wetlook/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Many employers save money by only supplying a branded polo shirt, and expecting the workers to wear their own trousers, jeans, or leggings to work, and the employees are young then they are liable to wear whatever is a) in style and b) cheap.  

Personally I'm more of a fan of proper uniforms, like nurse tunic and trousers, plain skirts and shirts, plain dresses, security guard blue shirt and dark blue combats, or boilersuits. But I can see how much cheaper it is for a business with tens of thousands of employees to provide just a top instead of a full uniform, especially at the cheaper end of the market where employee turnover may be quite rapid.

In reply to Message (81552.1) None Re:Cute Girls in uniforms

By Drskoi - uu Tue 02/06/20 16:38:55 GMT

If the girls are wearing those ridiculous tight jeans (which makes them look like stick figures), I wouldn’t call it uniforms. It shouldn’t be allowed to combine a uniform with your own personal clothing.
In reply to Message (81552) None Cute Girls in uniforms

By SoakedSportzChic - uu Tue 02/06/20 14:11:56 GMT

I just want to throw this out there.  I been doing a lot  of shopping at places like Home Depot  Menards and even the grocery stores recently and I have noticed most all of the female workers uniforms consist of very cute button up shirts or t shirts and super tight skinny jeans or super tight Capri jeans and I have  even seen a few wearing leggings with their work tops. And they all seem to be wearing Nike’s.    

How great would it be for some of these producers to make some vids of these super cuties swimming or getting dunked in their full uniforms????? I think it would be great.  Maybe even do a candid type of pool swim along the lines of Wetlook Hunter.  I hope to see some videos like maybe .....The Soaked Girls  of Menards

Or ....The Soaked Girls of Home Depot.  That would make my summer for sure.  What do you think??? Come on producers.  Please????

Y’all stay Soaked out there.  

SSG

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]