MyWetloook

Message # 81539.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:"I've got to go home like this"

Date: Mon 01/06/20 14:17:39 GMT

Name: WhyChange uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I really like it when a girl says "I've got to go home like this" or "but i don't have a change of clothes" and then still voluntarily get her clothes wet! There is just something to it if a girl gets wet even if she has nothing dry to wear.
In reply to Message (81539.1.1.1.1) Talking "I've got to go home like this"

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 01/06/20 11:34:29 GMT

Recently it has been overtaken by something about her mobile phone, but I would say that, taken over the 50 years I have been trying to encourage fully clothed women into the sea with me, "I've got to go home like this" has been the most common excuse for not coming in.     For the first few years it meant "I can't let my parents see me all wet", but for the last 40 the women have been too old for that to be an issue, and it has meant "I can't go home in the car/bus/train in wet clothes".    (On the other hand, I've also come across one or two who, already wet themselves, have encouraged their friends or family in with "what does it matter, you'll only be sitting in the car afterwards").

Of course my most usual answer is "It's only 3 o'clock, you'll have plenty of time to dry off" so I've rarely had a discussion about whether getting the car wet is an issue.    For myself, although I've regularly gone into pubs, restaurants, buses or trains shortly after coming out of the sea (though only once have I done so less than about 20 minutes after coming out), I have very rarely driven to the beach, partly because the traffic jams and parking tend to be horrendous in popular resorts on a hot day, but more because I like to have a drink or two while I'm there.    But I have quite frequently got back into the car soaking wet after getting caught in the rain while walking in the hills; the biggest problem has generally been the windows steaming up badly - both when I start driving home and sometimes while its parked afterwards as the interior out.    I've never covered the seats with anything and have known them come to any harm, but then I've never had a car with heated ones.....

In reply to Message (81539.1.1.1) None Be careful with seat heating

By Martin S - uu Mon 01/06/20 07:02:24 GMT

thatīs what happened to me - caused a shortcut. Since it was a leased car I didnīt mind too much :-)
In reply to Message (81539.1.1) Read This as well as...

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Sun 31/05/20 22:45:52 GMT

beach towels, or any towels large enough...some have carried extra large trashbags and use that to cover the seats

...ah i don't have the link for the "infiniti" car commercial where the groups jumps into the car soaking wet with no coverings applied to the seats... um...anyone still have any links for those * now ancient * commercials?

depending on the logistics, i've had my wet car seats dry out soon enough... (if i didn't use some kind of seat covering...)

In reply to Message (81539.1) Exclamation Re:Today I heard an argument against swimming clothed I'd not heard before

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Sun 31/05/20 22:24:52 GMT

That's what beach blankets are for.
In reply to Message (81539) Exclamation Today I heard an argument against swimming clothed I'd not heard before

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Sun 31/05/20 20:06:06 GMT

I've heard the usual ones:

-It's weird/no sane person does that

-It's too heavy

-It gets so cold

-The clothes get ruined

But it was new to me hearing "I wouldn't get the car seats wet" as the sole argument...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]