minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 04/05/24 10:18:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 81446.2

Subject: None Re:About Wetlook around the World (MK!)

Date: Sun 24/05/20 09:15:10 GMT

Name: Jon ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't think i have ever been the the coast in the UK and not seen someone in the sea in clothes, Girls mainly leggings nowadays but over the last few years i have been to Weston 5 or 6 times and every time seen girls in groups in the sea.

I remember before my wife found out about UMD or Here she would pack spare clothes if we went to the beach for the day, never a costume, doubt she would now as she thought it was only me in the whole world that liked wet clothes, she finds it hard now there is a "fetish" about it. Obviously doesn't think i still frequent :-)

In around 2010 we went on holiday in Orlando and she often wore a top in the pool instead of a bikini top. (not for my benefit as family were there too) just seems brits cant be bothered to get changed!

In reply to Message (81446) None About Wetlook around the World (MK!)

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 23/05/20 20:41:14 GMT

Website: https://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?70494.1.2.1.1.1.1

Just search for the "Outsiders", a TV program about people who have a fetisch (Like WT for example) or are diagnosed with a unusual handicap or maybe the program are about their lifestyle.

When i read all the old comments on that i find out some good facts about wetlook around the world.

By MK:

"Granted the largest population of wetlook fans come from the USA, followed by he UK and Germany, and those 3 countries account for 75% of all known wetlook fans (based on my 25 years of historical customer demographcs)....but actually the Germans and us Brits have almost as many wetlook fans as the USA but with only 20% of the U.S. population, so on a per capita basis the majority of wetlook fans come from the UK and Germany and from other EU countries...not the USA."

Its good to hear you folks have find very great information about this thing, US, Uk and Germany have the biggest wetlook fans in this world.

But what happend if we compare that with the facts about what type of swimwear people using in other countrys, like Bondi Beach they have often visitors who jump in clothed,

or on Bali, or Thailand there its more "normal" to use a shirt instead for swimsuit etc.

What countrys are the best to go to if you will find people who are swimming around beaches clothed?

I find some comments from internet etc from before like "In Thailand are the womens swimming with their clothes on, and we using swimsuit and bikini....."

Maybe this is a totally another facts when we go from to wetlook fetisch to the facts of what type of clothes people use when they go swimming in different countrys.

So what im trying to say, maybe i will learn more about this, not only follow the producers and see some good wetlook on YT,

maybe try learn something about it.

Another question when we are around TV, how many programs on TV can you find who are talking about just swimming with clothes / or people who going to be wet fully clothed?

I even read about some german couples, Christian and Ulli, 2 german wetlook fans from before who was on TV? Something we can find to see?`

Ulli maybe i have seen on the wamflix, a woman come in her home, she going directly to the bathtub to fill that up and jump in with jeans and shirt, the clothes she using "that day".

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.168 seconds to generate ]