minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 02/05/24 00:55:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 81079.2.1

Subject: Hello Re:Sesame Street - Any adults get wet there?

Date: Wed 29/04/20 21:52:47 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I actually remember that one featuring the choir members on the beach.  IIRC they were wearing white blouses and long black skirts.  I also remember some shots after they ran in of one of the ladies blouses starting to get a little see-through.
In reply to Message (81079.2) Info Re:Sesame Street - Any adults get wet there?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 28/04/20 22:03:27 GMT

Several instances since the 1970's.....my archival cliptape records show ...

SESAME ST                      1988 USA        -               LADY GETS WATER SQUIRTED ON HER BY  ELEPHANT

SESAME ST                      1981 USA                        LADY GETS A PIE IN THE FACE

SESAME ST                      1988 USA        -               GIRL GETS A BUCKET OF WATER

SESAME ST                      1978 USA        -               CHOIR SINGERS ON THE BEACH RUSH INTO THE SEA FULLY CLOTHED IN FORMAL ATTIRE

SESAME STREET             1978 USA        -               PIE SCENES FROM 2 SHOWS

SESAME STREET             1992 USA        -               SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE SOAKED IN A WATER  RELATED SONG

SESAME STREET             1977 USA                        RARE CLIP OF LINDA BOVE GETTING PIE'D

SESAME STREET             1976 USA                        THE CAST ARE INDIVIDUALLY HIT WITH BUCKETS OF WATER

SESAME STREET              1984 USA        -               LADY IN BLACK DRESS/BOOTS IN FULLY  CLOTHED SHOWER

SESAME STRASSE   1998 GERMAN VERSION FEMALE HOST GETS WET IN A DRESS AND BOOTS

The 2 best scenes are the choir in formal wear going swimming and the German Sesame Street scene.

Have fun searching Youtube - that's your new sport during quarantine time.

MK

In reply to Message (81079) None Sesame Street - Any adults get wet there?

By Anonymous - Wetlooker2 uu Mon 27/04/20 22:51:46 GMT

Just read about Blue Peter, start thinking of the old Sesame Street, any adult program presenters get wet in that long running show?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]