Wetlook-Online

Message # 80963

Subject: Pictures DVD downloads & free Megastore downloads

Date: Mon 20/04/20 17:22:43 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI while stuck at home I have completed phase one of our DVD restoration project and have remastered all our classic DVD releases into high res full dvd downloads files. Each video download contains a variety of wetlook, messy and underwater scenes. The 60 minute files are $10 and the 90-120 minute items are $12. While many of you may have these classic items on VHS, now you can replace those with much higher quality online files, and as an EXTRA bonus, with every DVD you download you can also get a FREE Megastore file of your choice. Just forward your Vidown order email to my email box and specify what Megastore item you want and I will send you a link for a free download. The classic items newly restored are:

*ProDVD Remaster - The Haunting * *Length:* 114 minutes    *File Size:* 2446 Megabytes   

*ProDVD Remaster - The Bully Girls * *Length:* 89 minutes    *File Size:* 1903 Megabytes  

*ProDVD Remaster - The Girl from Atlantis *Length:* 120 minutes    *File Size:* 2557 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster - Agenyt H20 and the Vampires * Length:* 81 minutes    *File Size:* 1730 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster - Jungle Jane and the Supermodels *  Length:* 110 minutes    *File Size:* 2368 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster - All Pies TV Network *  *Length:* 67 minutes    *File Size:* 1445 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster - Adventures of Aquagirl * Length:* 74 minutes    *File Size:* 1581 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster - Battle of the Superstars * Length:* 90 minutes    *File Size:* 1932 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster Super Sweepstakes Girls * Length:* 92 minutes    *File Size:* 1985 Megabytes  

*ProDVD Remaster: Agent H20 and the Bionic Bimbo * Length:* 74 minutes    *File Size:* 1595 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster: Castaways on Jungle Jane Island *  Length:* 76 minutes    *File Size:* 1622 Megabytes  

*ProDVD Remaster SSS Lingerie Pool Party * Length:* 54 minutes    *File Size:* 1162 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster: Wet Girdles/Vintage Stockings Pool Fashion Show * Length:* 59 minutes  *File Size:* 1259 Megabytes   

*ProDVD Remaster SSSCV6 Sweater Girls Pool Party * Length:* 91 minutes    *File Size:* 1951 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster SSSCV5 Cheerleaders and The Magic Bottle * Length:* 64 minutes  *File Size:* 1372 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster SSSCV4 - The Pie Culture * *Length:* 75 minutes    *File Size:* 1612 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster SSSCV3 Sweater Girls 2 * Length:* 79 minutes    *File Size:* 1699 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster SSSCV2 Sam`s Pie Secret * Length:* 53 minutes    *File Size:* 1143 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster SSSCV1 Wet Sweater Girls * Length:* 60 minutes    *File Size:* 1294 Megabytes

*ProDVD Remaster *The Tennessee Wet Clothing Pool Party - 70 mins * *Length:* 70 minutes    *File Size:* 1502 Megabytes

Also

*ProDVD Remasters of the Sloppy, Soppy and Submerged series - Volumes 1 to 20  * Each volume contains 6-8 wam segments

with 10-14 models per volume and  60-90 minutes long. File sizes are 1.2GB to 1.9GB per volume.

The details of these classic items and hundreds of preview pics can all be browsed here ...

https://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=fullscreenclips.com&keyword=ProDVD

ALSO - *** A BIG THANK YOU ***  TO ALL ESSENTIAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKERS - who are helping all of us live our lives.

If any  wet & messy fans on this forum work in any of these essential fields ...

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CISA_Guidance_on_the_Essential_Critical_Infrastructure_Workforce_Version_2.0_Updated.pdf

... contact me and I you can choose you a FREE download from our Megastore site to say "Thank You"........

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]