Wetlook-Online

Message # 80958.4

Subject: Thumbs Up It is great to see Jennifer again. I have missed her [nt]

Date: Wed 22/04/20 00:44:44 GMT

Name: Wetangora au

Email: wetsweaters@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (80958) Pictures Update at JetWetFun

By jetwetfun - us Mon 20/04/20 15:12:51 GMT

We don't update very often, but yesterday morning, Jennifer mentioned getting in the hottub and asked me what I'd like her to wear. My request was for her to wear my white dress shirt with no bra hoping that I'd get to take a few pictures. Well, 275 pictures/videos later, we have an update for the website. We priced the set at $10, but it includes both videos and photos and the content includes long wet hair, white braless wetlook, shampoo, hair over the face, unbuttoned wet shirt and everything up top exposed except the nips. She wears blue clingy pants in the beginning, but ends up in black panties. We still have the website protected by username and password so it isn't easily found unless you know that information. Both the username and password are nuftewtej (jetwetfun spelled backwards). There are several free samples available on the site.

The website is at:

http://jetwetfun.com/secret/index_secret.htm

Let us know what you think and if we should continue updating periodically. There is so much material produced here by the producers, but I'm still fond of "girl next door" wetlook or guys showing off their wives/girl friends on here.We don't see much of that anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]