Wetlook-Online

Message # 80944

Subject: Links graduates in a fountain

Date: Sun 19/04/20 16:24:31 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm not sure if these high quality pics (and a few short vids) have been posted here before - they are widely known amongst Flickr aficionados, but I don't remember seeing them on the Forum - if I'm wrong, apologies.   They are of medical graduates in Hungary, jumping in a fountain in smart clothes.    They are scattered through this album; I have linked to page 11 but there are some on all pages 7-11 plus on 4 (you can change the page by clicking on the numbers across the bottom of each page):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30590207@N02/albums/72157657425988198/page11

Click on each pic to view it, and you can then make it very large using the downward-pointing arrow at bottom right; this calls itself the 'download' button though actually this photographer has disabled the download option, but clicking on it still gives you a 'view all sizes' button, and clicking on that gives you a range of sizes across the top; click on whichever you like.

Some of you may also like this youtube, which is just crowd scenes at Scarborough beach on a busy day, but there's lots of (fairly distant) wetlook to be seen if you look carefully (don't be discouraged by the first minute or so, it does move to the busier end of the beach in due course).   Needless to say there are kids to be seen as well as adults of both sexes, but it never focuses on them in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkWH_LuRvSs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]