WetlookPro

Message # 80881.1

Subject: Thumbs Up I like the good news! [nt]

Date: Thu 16/04/20 23:45:50 GMT

Name: Ron Chopper Harris gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (80881) Info 25 videos + wetlook contest + candid wetlook update

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 16/04/20 22:46:29 GMT

25 more videos are uploaded to the Megastore, including more Russian Fountain Girls series and a Wetlook Contest.

The latest Wetlook Contest is in honor of Honor Blackmam who just passed away at the age of 94.

I posted her only known wetlook tv scene to my Twitter feed. Answer the trivia question to get a free download.

Now, some good news and bad news about Candid Wetlook events around the world.

The bad news is:  as you may know, Songkran in Asia and the Easter wetlook events in Europe were all cancelled this year due to the Corona virus.

Public gatherings and wetlook events around the world are likely to be banned for the rest of this year, so it is highly unlikely that there will be any public wetlook videos this year.

The only candid videos you may find will be on Youtube, from people who stay at home and use their own private pools.

Likewise there will not be any new fountains videos this year from Moscow or other cities.

The Good news is:  Sergey and his camera crew were extremely productive last year, and shot tons of new scenes that I did not have time to edit and release yet.

I currently have around 80 hours of 2019 footage that I have pending to edit and release. After editing out the garbage this will form another 100 x 30 minute videos.

I have stockpiled enough footage to keep the candid fans entertained with several clip updates to keep the site updated for at least the next 18 months.

Therefore the updates will continue thru the worldwide wetlook shutdown and hopefully things will get back to normal by 2021 and we can continue finding more wet events next year.

All the new video updates, pics, links and contest can be found on my Twitter feed @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]